Utah stoke thread...2021!!!

saltyant

14 minutes ago, pcklein31 said:

Awesome,, that is one bad thing about Milly.. not always easy to get back and forth between Milly and Crest

Crest had a horrible horrible line all and it stopped 15 minutes yesterday. So I'm fine not going on it a lot. I prefer the other 3 lifts especially Milly and the one to the far left

Edited by saltyant

1 minute ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

Have you taken any GoPro footage?

Yep, yesterday. Nothing very exciting but I like to watch my footage after the trip

Having fun lapping Milly groomers this morning and zero lines. Very nice! Later today I'll venture off groomers once the snow softens up nicely

Another radically fun day at Brighton. Skied groomers all morning which were pristine and enjoyable. Then went off the cat tracks a bit here and there to enjoy the soft ungroomed snow. Today was a 12/10

Going to do some touristy things this afternoon- maybe find out where the bathhouses are for Mormon soakings.

• Like 4

1 minute ago, saltyant said:

Another radically fun day at Brighton. Skied groomers all morning which were pristine and enjoyable. Then went off the cat tracks a bit here and there to enjoy the soft ungroomed snow. Today was a 12/10

Going to do some touristy things this afternoon- maybe find out where the bathhouses are for Mormon soakings.

If you’re looking for a good bath house go to one with this flag above the front door.   

5055C998-B214-4E54-818B-78D32FCCAAE2.jpeg

• Haha 2
  • Confused 1

11 minutes ago, saltyant said:

Check out Temple Square. Some really cool buildings there. Or if you are up for a fun little hike, Ensign Peak Trail and The Living Room trail offers some pretty cool views of the city and sunsets. I think there is a museum right near there as well. 

Awesome to hear you had another radical bluebird day! 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, toast21602 said:

Check out Temple Square. Some really cool buildings there. Or if you are up for a fun little hike, Ensign Peak Trail and The Living Room trail offers some pretty cool views of the city and sunsets. I think there is a museum right near there as well. 

Awesome to hear you had another radical bluebird day! 

Thanks for the suggestions. I want to see the great Salt Lake and then will check out downtown.

As fun as skiing is here, I'd regret not doing something else for at least one afternoon

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, saltyant said:

Thanks for the suggestions. I want to see the great Salt Lake and then will check out downtown.

As fun as skiing is here, I'd regret not doing something else for at least one afternoon

I wanna do some touristy stuff when I go to Colorado next month.  It’s been so long since I’ve travelled anywhere I really wanna milk it.  

• Thanks 1