3/25...lifting fog..empty..warm

Hey All,

I’m back from another fun morning at Blue mountain the true mountain. I arrived at the lower lot at 8:25am and it was 52 degrees with fog slowly trying to clear.  In the house were TP4, BenM, Charles, bethlehemFordGuy, Rodney and JBS. The warmth and rain has done a number on the base and there are some bare spots and skeet spots.  

First run in Sidewinder snow wasn’t that great some soft some firm some brown snow some white.  Home stretch and the falls were really uneven. Switchback, Lazy and Paradise were all much better and Main Street at least upper had the best snow..cocaine white. I only skied razors once and it was firm choppy crud..not that nice.  There were only a handful of people out and I managed 11 runs from 9-1040...tomorrow could be rain and thunderstorms but Saturday is looking like a beautiful spring skiing day.  JADIP 

this is is a picture from when I left. 

0B9EA321-F481-499B-8F34-19F9BF9BE659.jpeg

• Like 3

Went up today for an afternoon session, pretty sure Atomic and Mute were there too but never could find them. 

Brown town for sure but really coverage is pretty good. Icy granular soft stuff, good bad snow and it was t-shirt weather. Sad to see the number of days left shrinking. 

• Like 3

Tonight was fun. There was an even more rare than Haley's comet sighting at Blue this evening... a toast night sesh. Challenge probably had the best coverage which was surprising. The amount of snow lost this week is crazy. You could actually see clouds of snow evaporation in certain areas. Spring conditions but not sloppy surprisingly...could get speed but had to check it at times to avoid bare spots. All in all fun night.

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Johnny Law said:

Went up today for an afternoon session, pretty sure Atomic and Mute were there too but never could find them. 

Brown town for sure but really coverage is pretty good. Icy granular soft stuff, good bad snow and it was t-shirt weather. Sad to see the number of days left shrinking. 

where the hell were you?  your car wasn't there when we pulled in and it wasn't there when we left?

nice afternoon bump session with @mute1080 and @NazarethSkier 

• Like 2