New Lift for Blue?

billskis

2 hours ago, Benm said:

sounds like towers are getting scrapped.

2 hours ago, Schif said:

Can't leave money on the table

2 hours ago, toast21602 said:

PASR's wealthy owner should have purchased them to build us covered parking

I wonder if I would have needed a permit from my township to erect (giggity) one of them in my backyard. With all the pulleys and stuff on them, I'm sure I could have figured out some way to rig up a drop tower type ride for my kids. 

52 minutes ago, toast21602 said:

I’m convinced they are selling those to another mountain or scrapping the vista chairs. 

The fact they are taking the lift station apart and lifting it off, rather then smashing it the fuck up with the track hoe, makes that somewhat plausible. 

• Like 1

12 hours ago, RidgeRacer said:

Still can't believe they're asking 12 hundy for those chairs

You're right, they are definitely worth at least $1,500. We are lucky they are offering us a deal. 

• Thanks 2

13 hours ago, JFskiDan said:

The fact they are taking the lift station apart and lifting it off, rather then smashing it the fuck up with the track hoe, makes that somewhat plausible. 

long been chatter about a buyer for the 'gearboxes' (that'd be those, right)?

somewhere earlier i read about them replacing the vista chairs with these, that's a good possibility. if that's the case, i can't wait to see what the bargain price will be for the old vista chairs.

2 hours ago, Benm said:

long been chatter about a buyer for the 'gearboxes' (that'd be those, right)?

somewhere earlier i read about them replacing the vista chairs with these, that's a good possibility. if that's the case, i can't wait to see what the bargain price will be for the old vista chairs.

All of that makes sense too.  

the chairs are actually in pretty decent shape, unlike the painted, repainted, and painted 5 more times BB chairs.  

11 minutes ago, rgrwilco said:

The valley cam now has a fantastic view of the quad.

im wondering if it has anything to do with bike season. that's where it was for a while until they moved it earlier this year before ski season to show the sixer. 

with that being said, they could have probably just pointed the tubing cam towards the quad. i don't know about that cam in particular, but the rest can be moved remotely.

i'm not surprised tho. thanks blue. 

Edited by Benm