3/3...still sunny still firm.

Hey All,

I’m back from another morning session at Blue mountain the true mountain. I arrived at the lower lot at 835am and it was 35 degrees under sunny sky’s with a brisk north wind.  In the house were Atomic Jeff, Bethlehem Ford Guy, TP4, Drew and Gary.  

First run on razors was stiff cord but smooth, lazy mile was similar and revisited razors a few times and it got a bit better as the cord was scrapped off.  Paradise was ok and TheDude4Bides was practicing his whirlybirds.  Coming soon was groomed one car width wise on the right side and had the slickest snow on the hill.  There were a moderate amount of people out, mostly booms skiing slow.  Finished with some razors and was out of there at 1015am. 

Should be interesting weather this weekend...cold, wet, warm...an entire Smorgesboard on tap.  

E8204544-BA66-4A8E-9DA8-DE4404FC2BD5.jpeg

• Like 5

19 minutes ago, Johnny Law said:

Dying to get out but work meetings all day in actual person. 

A dude sighting is like seeing Casper the ghost, is he still rocking the wizard beard. 

I'm glad to hear it's still busy if the weekday crowds are decent they should stay open during the week. 

The Dude looks like a wookie.  

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, AirheadD8 said:

I think there needs to be an official definition of a ski day. I personally think it should be log like flight time in hours.

A ski day is a day you skied...this is not open for discussion or interpretation unless one of the MBAs like @Schif and @skiincyhas any input. 

• Haha 2
  • Confused 1

3 minutes ago, antman12 said:

And 2 mtns in a single day counts as 2 ski days. (puts flame suit on)

Ok yesterday I’m good for two ski days. I took my skis off went and took a leak and came back out. I think I’m gonna like this new definition I probably hit 600 days this year. 

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

1 minute ago, AirheadD8 said:

Ok yesterday I’m good for two ski days. I took my skis off went and took a leak and came back out. I think I’m gonna like this new definition I probably hit 600 days this year. 

haha. In light of this post ive edited my original post to include 2 different** mtns.

4 minutes ago, Dirtwolf said:

Last night holds a special ranking for me as the worst overall night of the year with also the worst run of the year (TCS).  Three runs and out for me as well.

Yea it was horrible and should have been closed. Lazy mile west side was as good as it got.  I quit and hilt the bar the hazy Dechutes on tap was pretty tasty 

• Like 2

10 hours ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

A ski day is a day you skied...this is not open for discussion or interpretation unless one of the MBAs like @Schif and @skiincyhas any input. 

Why are you calling out the MBAs on this? If anyone is qualified to make a determination on this it's Dr. @toast21602