PASR end of season party!!!!

Hey All,

I got confirmation from PASRs own grillmaster that Sunday 3/17 will be our end of season party.  Bring beer, champagne, cups, OJ, snacks and breakfast food and things to grill if you’d like.  Pond skimming is also that day as well.  That will probably be closing day unless some miracle occurs from Mother Nature.   

JADIP

AF019B72-AB49-47A7-8887-8563918709A1.jpeg

9CE14AEF-9756-437D-8C32-6B1847ACDB23.jpeg

9563E51C-288D-4F27-B5E4-09841416D7AF.png

33F39AF8-09AC-4FF6-92EA-FDA7E4648DA4.png

• Like 5

5 minutes ago, PSUFrankenstein said:

I'll bring plenty of beer.   Might make alcoholic iced coffee to share.  And some sort of food item, any suggestions?  

Beer and boozy iced coffee is pretty good in and of itself. Maybe something salty or sweet you see out in the Berks county area..maybe ring bologna, cheese..donuts…it’s the KISS keep it simple stupid..don’t need to bring shrimp cocktail but I’ll eat it. 

12 minutes ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

Beer and boozy iced coffee is pretty good in and of itself. Maybe something salty or sweet you see out in the Berks county area..maybe ring bologna, cheese..donuts…it’s the KISS keep it simple stupid..don’t need to bring shrimp cocktail but I’ll eat it. 

I could do that...some berks/Lancaster county meats, cheeses, and pretzels 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

The one I think peanut butter be hitting and pops likes them!!!

I got some exclusive lighter buttscotch shots from Mass cant get in PA.  Also jager and some sheepdogs(peanut butter)

Edited by DiMe
  • Confused 1

14 minutes ago, Benm said:

Ok i thought at one point we were going to slaughter a live chicken but this is getting out of hand. 

Nothing crazy, but just seems like most of the stuff I threw together this year is pork. Ribs, pulled pork, pork belly burnt ends . . . even the stuffing for the Atomic Buffalo turds

• Like 3

11 minutes ago, PSUFrankenstein said:

I got 3 different kinds of ring bologna (jalapeno cheese, garlic, and honey), irish beer cheddar and old bay cheddar cheese, and I'll bring stuff for bloody Mary's and I made some iced coffee with peanut butter and caramel bourbon.   I have cups too

Anyone bringing ice?

I can grab some ice

• Thanks 2

Just now, Enjoralescousin said:

Boys, it’s never too late to get some mashy turns in before the end of the szn at Blue Mountain, the True Mountain!  Bringing a bunch of wings up for the grill.  Ski you in the AM!!

WELCOME BACK KUZZ-O!!!