open friday

GSSucks

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone have a listing of trails/lifts that will be open? Any word on top to bottom skiing? I guess cameltoe is remaining closed?

if you call their 1800 number they have a listing of trails they're blowing one, which include homestretch, and the falls, but no mentioned of tuts lane? We'll see, but I think we'll be skiing on 800vertical feet on friday, at least.

... I could do Blue early, then head to BB when they open.

Never mind on that. I just remembered tonight, that 20 minutes into the ride home, I'm ready to hit the bed. It always happens no matter what time I go skiing. It must have something to do with being out on the snow and cold. I might head to Blue for a change, if I go to Boulder again on Thursday. I need to start putting some faces with names on here. I feel like I know people, but don't.

lol...Papasteeze is cool...he's one of those people that once you meet you're like..wow..Ozzy Osbourne has a slow little brother...lol... :nana:nana

:rofl

BigDaddyK if you hit up Blue first thing Friday..you'll have the rare chance of beating MCSkiAlot and Atomic Jeezy to the snow...plus you'll give Metz Jerz somebody to talk to on the chairlift rides. At a law enforcement official, I'm sure you think you've seen it all but Metz the Jersey Boy is definitely the 9th or 10th wonder of the world...somewhere between breast implants and the pyramids...lol..Ski now ask questions last that's how most of these mo-fo gangstas last..

:banghead