Under Armour

sexkitten

Under Armour is def not cheap, your looking at about $40-$50 for the cold gear w/ the mock turtle neck. But it is def worth it, I feel naked if I go out on a cold day without it.. when its warmer I just use the normal Under Armour. Try typing in cheap under armour gear in google.. or buy directly from Under Armour website... its about $50 on there.

Its for a good quality product so its worth it. It keeps me 10 times warmer. I got mine for 80 bucks at the Sports Authority.

You got ripped off than. Should only cost about 50. It's ok. I've gone on COLD days without wearing it. If you know how to layer good you will be warm, under armor or not.

You can buy other stuff that is cheaper then under armor and works pretty much just as well. EMS makes a version of it that they call Tech Wick. The benefit to wearing Under Armor, Tech Wick, or something similar to it is that it wicks the sweat and moisture away from your body. I personally wear the cold weather weight stuff to ride, but you could get the warm weather stuff and just wear a tshirt over it. That is essentially what the cold weather stuff is. Just wear a polyester shirt over it, actually anything over it as long as it doesn't have cotton in it.

You can buy other stuff that is cheaper then under armor and works pretty much just as well. EMS makes a version of it that they call Tech Wick. The benefit to wearing Under Armor, Tech Wick, or something similar to it is that it wicks the sweat and moisture away from your body. I personally wear the cold weather weight stuff to ride, but you could get the warm weather stuff and just wear a tshirt over it. That is essentially what the cold weather stuff is. Just wear a polyester shirt over it, actually anything over it as long as it doesn't have cotton in it.

jib knows whats up. we sell under armor, capilene, and polarmax at work, and in all honesty, the only reason we carry under armor is because of the name. polarmax works just as well for half the price, and capilene is definitely the nicest stuff out for about the same price as under armor, and all of the capilene stuff is super environmentally friendly. for the most part as long as you stay away from cotton you're golden.

The real benefit of UA is that it lets you slide a speed suit on no matter how many chicken wings and six packs you had the night before.

Hot!

jib knows whats up. we sell under armor, capilene, and polarmax at work, and in all honesty, the only reason we carry under armor is because of the name. polarmax works just as well for half the price, and capilene is definitely the nicest stuff out for about the same price as under armor, and all of the capilene stuff is super environmentally friendly. for the most part as long as you stay away from cotton you're golden.

This is why I asked here. Thanks Justo... that's what I was looking for.

Yeah solid advice!! Check out http://www.campmor.com for some good deals. I get most of my outdoor gear there. Duofold rocks!!! :rock:rock:rock:rock

Edited by Skizilla

I guess it depends on whether or not your gloves are warm enough. (Yeah no duh) My gloves have fleece liners that I usually leave out unless it's really cold. Also if the gloves do get wet I can always put in the liners and it's like a new pair of gloves. Just my take on it.

I guess it depends on whether or not your gloves are warm enough. (Yeah no duh) My gloves have fleece liners that I usually leave out unless it's really cold. Also if the gloves do get wet I can always put in the liners and it's like a new pair of gloves. Just my take on it.

Yeah, I will need them. I am going skiing on Sunday, and its going to be just 23 degrees in Philly. So at Blue it will be in the teens to single digits. I will need them. I also need a balaclava.

Yeah, I will need them. I am going skiing on Sunday, and its going to be just 23 degrees in Philly. So at Blue it will be in the teens to single digits. I will need them. I also need a balaclava.

Sorry to go off topic but that movie that you have for your avatar is funny sh*t. :rofl :rofl