New Purchases... What did you buy so far

phillycore

12 minutes ago, mbike-ski said:

Ive been using the adidas mask and they seem very breathable, I think I like the breathabilty and fit a bit more than the 'ski the east '. only complaint  is the ear straps arent adjustable and seem a littlel tight

Yeah, I like adjustable ear straps too.

4 hours ago, indiggio said:

How breathable is it?
I'm in search of something that filters, but doesn't inhibit airflow as much as the one I currently have.
Breathing during exercise with it on is like trying to suck a golfball through a gardenhose, so obviously I can't suck hard enough.

It’s breathable but you can add filters as well. I felt like my other masks got wet because they were so close to my face. But since this one is more pointed at the nose, it creates space and allows me to breath easier during exercise.

not sure which one atomic skier recommended though 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, mbike-ski said:

Ive been using the adidas mask and they seem very breathable, I think I like the breathabilty and fit a bit more than the 'ski the east '. only complaint  is the ear straps arent adjustable and seem a littlel tight

we have been using the buff face masks. they have a sleeve for removable filters. fit is OK, but my googles fog up when i have the mask on, so i pull it down while skiing then put it back up at the lift line.

32 minutes ago, guitar73 said:

we have been using the buff face masks. they have a sleeve for removable filters. fit is OK, but my googles fog up when i have the mask on, so i pull it down while skiing then put it back up at the lift line.

Do you use a filter?  I have a sleeve for filter in my mask as well.  I don’t have any fogging issues with my mask up while skiing but if I get particularly warm on a run I like pulling my goggles up at least for the liftline or first part of chairlift ride.  I’ve been using medium light purple goggles everyday this season and they’ve been grate. Probably too dark for night skiing. 

1 hour ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

It’s a vase...we don’t sell urns although 15 years ago my dad came up with a mail order product called the book of life which had a small area for cremains. 

I thought you lost a bunch of business years ago when the Catholic Church allowed cremations, but gained it all back by getting into high price urns?

(I could have sworn you told me that years ago lol)

1 hour ago, theprogram4 said:

I thought you lost a bunch of business years ago when the Catholic Church allowed cremations, but gained it all back by getting into high price urns?

(I could have sworn you told me that years ago lol)

No and no never as the cremation rate rises, so does our business because funeral homes do worse so they have a larger incentive to sell our Memorial stones as a way to make up for lost revenue.  Also the death rate has been flat for years prior to 2020 as most who pass were born from 1930-1945 when death rates were low due to world war 2 and the grate depression.  

Do you use a filter?  I have a sleeve for filter in my mask as well.  I don’t have any fogging issues with my mask up while skiing but if I get particularly warm on a run I like pulling my goggles up at least for the liftline or first part of chairlift ride.  I’ve been using medium light purple goggles everyday this season and they’ve been grate. Probably too dark for night skiing. 

Yeah, tinymooose insisted we use the filters. They barely stay put....they like to migrate out of the mask....kinda look like a gaper.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk