First Gear Purchase for 2010/2011 Season

Ride Delaware ?

Lehigh Valley skeet club or something is at an old Iron Quarry north of Allentown..I was there the day of my sisters wedding with the other groomsmen and not only did I suck..I also shot from the hip cause the recoil hurt my shoulder and I almost shot myself in the foot cause I was all messed up on beer, weed and chew..wow that would have sucked for my skiing career..

Are ARGs the brand or model??? never heard of them..I guess there aren't many of them at Blue..

i've only ever had one shotgun put a hurting on me. Shooting sebot slugs though. Feels like your firing a damn canon.

I usually shoot clays at State Game Lands #209...north on Route 100 off of 78. They have a clay range.

http://www.google.com/maps?f=d&source=s_d&saddr=&daddr=40.657618,-75.66678&hl=en&geocode=&mra=mift&mrsp=0&sz=18&sll=40.657393,-75.667203&sspn=0.002613,0.00375&ie=UTF8&t=h&z=18

Oh, and I prefer not to travel to NJ with any kind of weapons even with a legal reason.

It's official, stoke level for the 2011/2012 season is measurable with today's UPS delivery.

Awesome

I have the version before that and they are without a doubt my favorite ski.

You can maybe use them two or three days a year, they are soft as fuck, if you even slightly engage the edge your legs shoot off in opposite directions, the bases are slow and almost never level but god damn are they great in the deep.

Nimble and fast like a Hippo, you can finally ski pow like you do in your head.

With the ARG and the LP I could use only those two skis for the rest of life and be more than happy.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Ordered some new Burton ak gear (pants and jacket) yesterday. Got pretty wet last year at Big Sky in the deeper snow so I figured with the trips I have planned this year I might as well get some better stuff.

Goretex is the only way to go if your out on the mountain all the time.

mine are on their way too. my domains just came in the mail yesterday too. once the boots arrive, it's into the backshop then i'm ready to go! stoked!

Perfect setup!

Did you purchase the boots through Nestors? Due to limited availability I decided to purchase online before stock was gone everywhere. I would have preferred to purchase from Nestors but there were no RX's to try on. A few online retailers at least allow no hassle returns with free shipping.

Perfect setup!

Did you purchase the boots through Nestors? Due to limited availability I decided to purchase online before stock was gone everywhere. I would have preferred to purchase from Nestors but there were no RX's to try on. A few online retailers at least allow no hassle returns with free shipping.

That's why I did what I did...buy a backup pair just in case, and then see if Nestor's can come through. These boots are in serious demand :yes

I've never done the bootfitting thing but A-Jeff swears by it...anyway I've got to stop procrastinating and just buy some new boots and not cheap out this time...my last two pairs of ski boots were $70 for Langes and $200 for my recreational Atomics..

Does Nestors carry Full Tilts?

There is nothing to swear by. You shouldn't buy boots that are 100% comfortable in the shop.