Seriously, WTF is with this Weather?

Ride Delaware ?

Jeans aren't comfortable to me. 10% of males don't wear jeans.

I am against ties. I don't wear em anymore.

Doesn't make me superior I just never liked jeans. They aren't comfortable to me and dress pants are and the pockets in dress pants are way better. I see dudes at bars in jeans with their wallet and keys and phone on the bar cause their pockets are so tight. Fuck that shit.

Those people are probably fat and need jeans that fit. My items all fit in my pockets. Jeans just get better with age.

I like cargo shorts, even in the winter.....admittedly....I'm fat as fuck and the iPhone 6+ is shit when it comes to fitting into a pocket. Only got it over the 6 because of battery life

I like cargo shorts, even in the winter.....admittedly....I'm fat as fuck and the iPhone 6+ is shit when it comes to fitting into a pocket. Only got it over the 6 because of battery life

I still have a 4s and had battery issues starting last winter. I put in a new battery and learned a few simple things for battery life. 1 thing is to turn the brightness down, the lower, the better. I have it set at about 2/3 of full brightness and its sufficient to see the screen. The other trick is to hit the dimple button 2 times and close out the open apps by sliding them upwards. It's made a huge difference in keeping the battery from draining quickly during the day.   This prolly isn't news to the more tech capable.

• Like 1