Seriously, WTF is with this Weather?

Ride Delaware ?

Backing into a parking space is safer.  look it up.  im an 82.7% backer-inner when i park.  Do you pull into your parking space before a snowstorm?

Yes but I'm all wheel drive so not an issue. My new car also has a backup cam so I don't have to worry about backing into any tailgating skiers like Nastar Glenn did the one time.

• Like 1

All new cars are required to have rear back up cameras after either 2015 or 2016. They are nice for helping you back up when you can't see. Especially when you are parked between two cars. But some are not 100 percent accurate perception wise....as I almost found out in a Ford Fusion last year at my lot. I was backing one up and was just using the camera to line up square with the car behind me. When I stopped backing up, I thought I had about 18" or 24" between the cars based on what the camera showed. Got out and I'm lucky if I had 3". Almost ended up buying or repainting two bumpers lol. From then on I only use the cameras as a guide when I can't really see. IMHO there is no substitute for physically turning around to look.

Just got back from a family birthday and fall is definitely in the air. Got nice and chilly once the sun went down. Won't be much longer.

I wish I had gray hair. I'm actually losing mine haha. Can't make no promises. Every time I say I'm going back it never happens. I do miss it and I'm sure blue looks much different now than the last time I was there. I think 2008 was last time I went skiing. Crazy how long its been.