Seriously, WTF is with this Weather?

Ride Delaware ?

TP4 that's like the people in Jackson hole who talk at length about Vail and Breckenridge.

TP4 I have a connection at unclaimed freight. Got the hookup on a couch and bed. About a month before I got my new Subie my friend said that his cousin just got a job at the Subaru headquarters in jersey and that maybe he could get me a discount. I'm sure Subaru loves its employees giving out employee pricing SMHerman.

Another funny thing is that a friend of a friend sells satellite for directTV and he heard I was moving and wants to sell me a dish. I told him that my complex doesn't allow satellite and he said that's illegal FCC yada yada yada...then said if I get directTV from him he'll get it for me for $35 a month and buy me a pizza every month for a year. Prob the $5 little Caesars pizza or the pizza they have at 7-11..then next year would prob be $100 a month lol.

I love my backup camera. when I get close to something it shows green blocks then yellow blocks then red blocks on the screen and I have the audible back up beeps too. Comes in super handy since my back window is fairly narrow and very high up. 

backup cameras are worthless unless you have the tri-color blocks schif is describing, those are very useful.  

i actually find the back up sensors more useful than the camera

My old explorer had the sensors and I loved it. The two biggest things (besides overall reliability that I found) that kept me going back to ford were the audible back up sensors and the keypad on the door to unlock it. 

Ice is starting to fill in up in Siberia and temps up north are starting to trend with their average temps. October skiing anyone?

My ski gear is ready...it was warm and humid this morning.

I sort of wish my car had the push button start. It's available in only the highest from model and I have the medium trim. I has a Nissan sentra rental and that was sweet cause I could keep keys in my pocket and they weren't dangling.

About a month before I got my new Subie my friend said that his cousin just got a job at the Subaru headquarters in jersey and that maybe he could get me a discount. I'm sure Subaru loves its employees giving out employee pricing SMHerman.

Honestly, I doubt they mind it whatsoever.

I don't work for Subaru, but the manufacturer that I work for allows me to sponsor a certain number of purchases each year and I'd help anyone who wanted to use it.... Because I'm cool like that....lol

• Like 1

I'm freaking stoked we are gonna have a hurricane and now ski season is around the corner. Thanksgiving to Easter is my XMAS and BDAY and Cino De Mayo all in one...bring it on.

The stoke market is rising. Tomorrow is October. Some of us may even ski this month depending on what kind of wacky weather Mother Nature throws at us. I love winter weather and severe weather..

Edited by GrilledSteezeSandwich

I just bought a 2002 acura tl. Stoked.

:pimp:

I'm freaking stoked we are gonna have a hurricane and now ski season is around the corner. Thanksgiving to Easter is my XMAS and BDAY and Cino De Mayo all in one...bring it on.

The stoke market is rising. Tomorrow is October. Some of us may even ski this month depending on what kind of wacky weather Mother Nature throws at us. I love winter weather and severe weather..

The storm track is all over the map on the east coast. Definitely stoked to watch this.

Looks like it's gonna hit NYC as of the 2 PM update which mirrored the 11 AM. Much more confidence tomorrow AM.

i will bet you 3 big oak leaves, a bridge detour, and 1 really early opening day prediction that Joaquin goes out to sea.  No east coast landfall is my prediction and im sticking with it.  

• Like 1