Seriously, WTF is with this Weather?

Ride Delaware ?

I wouldnt mind one and a half more weeks of above freezing temps.

Or like a warm up for 3 days would be sweet.

Gotta clean some more windows

We'll probably have a lot more than a week and a half of above freezing temperatures. Looks like only a few tiny windows of potential snowmaking in the poke N Hoes and remember this is a skiing forum and the next time you wish for warm weather I will be forced to give you a strike 2. I thought you said you can wash windows in winter temperatures.

• Like 1

We'll probably have a lot more than a week and a half of above freezing temperatures. Looks like only a few tiny windows of potential snowmaking in the poke N Hoes and remember this is a skiing forum and the next time you wish for warm weather I will be forced to give you a strike 2. I thought you said you can wash windows in winter temperatures.

I can get them done. It sucks and they dont come out as good though.

Got one maybe 2 more job id like to do before it gets cold the im good.

NY has 43 ski resorts. Just looked it up.

You can probably find many different numbers as far as how many.....this one says 48.  http://www.nsaa.org/media/275041/1516_Areas_per_state.pdf

Its getting close.  Again, i will go with this for November 26th at Boulder....

snowboarding_on_grass-600x337.jpg

• Like 1

Looks like a fresh inch at ABasin. When are you making your first turns? The guys in the video blog I watch are up to like 23 days already all at ABasin.

Looks like beaver creek will be able to pull off their birds of prey downhill.

wouldn't that get a little boring; 23 days on one run?