Seriously, WTF is with this Weather?

Ride Delaware ?

15 minutes ago, tnt temp said:

So how packed will night skiing tomorrow be if the storm hits?

I guess you guys haven't seen mad crushes of humanity after that one weekend in Dec. right?

I think night skiing will be busy but don’t expect powder conditions as the snow is supposed to wrap up around Noon.  If you want Pow, gotta ski the morning, night will be push piles and slick swaths of ice 

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

I think night skiing will be busy but don’t expect powder conditions as the snow is supposed to wrap up around Noon.  If you want Pow, gotta ski the morning, night will be push piles and slick swaths of ice 

I was thinking it would still be pretty soft if you get 10-12" of soft snow...but maybe you're right.

Code red warning!!!

It’s never snowed here before ?

I had a customer cancel a afternoon appointment today because she was worried about getting home to Jersey before the storm. I told her it’s not supposed to start till later tonight. 🫤

Edited by AirheadD8
  • Haha 1

29 minutes ago, AirheadD8 said:

Code red warning!!!

It’s never snowed here before ?

I had a customer cancel a afternoon appointment today because she was worried about getting home to Jersey before the storm. I told her it’s not supposed to start till later tonight. 🫤

Break, milk and eggs are all sold out!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I’m looking at the temperatures and the timing and this is gonna be some wet freaking snow..I’m not hating snow is snow and this will be good for the base if it happens. Coldest temperature I see is 27 at mount pocono very early tomorrow AM won’t get much or at all below freezing in the Lehigh valley probably around 29-31 at Blue…so a temperature adjustment of a degree or two in either direction could mean more rain or barely accumulating Snain and snow.  

The forecast I trust the most has an inch to a few inches falling by morning and 5-10 inches during the morning to early afternoon from south to north.  

As of now the dewpoints are really bad…there will be hours of Virga but this could be a thumper…short duration heavy precipitation..

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

I’m looking at the temperatures and the timing and this is gonna be some wet freaking snow..I’m not hating snow is snow and this will be good for the base if it happens. Coldest temperature I see is 27 at mount pocono very early tomorrow AM won’t get much or at all below freezing in the Lehigh valley probably around 29-31 at Blue…so a temperature adjustment of a degree or two in either direction could mean more rain or barely accumulating Snain and snow.  

The forecast I trust the most has an inch to a few inches falling by morning and 5-10 inches during the morning to early afternoon from south to north.  

As of now the dewpoints are really bad…there will be hours of Virga but this could be a thumper…short duration heavy precipitation..

Yep , Nice bump weather but better conditions Wednesday morning . 

If Blue had a hotel, I could stay there tonight and still miss first chair cause my gate won’t open or the lifts have ice on the cables lol..

This storm could be a humdinger.  I feel like Jim Cantore might be heading to Allentown and maybe the poconos because I saw thunder snow in the forecast.  That’s beat the band 3”+ an hour rates..also has high bust potential but a bust for this prob be 2-4” which is what we thought all along. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Ride Delaware ? said:

Wait, what?  Papasteeze died?  

Also, what’s your totals looking like there?  Just flurries here in Vermont.

Always remembered never forgotten…RIP @Papasteeze

I thought I found his obituary but a different one with same name.  

Edited by GrilledSteezeSandwich