Seriously, WTF is with this Weather?

Ride Delaware ?

15 minutes ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

@AirheadD8 I did notice a darker blue band just south of Allentown so that’s probably what delivered so much for you.  

have you hit any of the backcountry lines in your neighborhood?

I debated behind my house, it’s 300 vertical and a road at the bottom. I cheated a couple years ago and had my wife pick me up 😁 There’s some really big rocks at the bottom. So I skipped this year….Unless we get some more next Saturday? 

Looks like some snow squall activity at Blue mountain. Anybody get a snow squall warning..I thought I turned those alerts off the last time I was awoken cause some baby daddy abducted a kid in reading and I was supposed to be on the lookout for a LatinX male driving a gray Nissan Altima with tinted windows..sheesh that’s half of Allentown. 

15 minutes ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

I can hear the snow melting away..when’s the next storm..

Nice to see Coney Island and Center Valley made the list. 

6E2D47D0-4A47-437C-9454-CBC8E020CE74.png

Saturday… maybe. Pattern change looks like a fart in the wind . Warmup coming🤮

This storm was nuts, North Allentown 5” Center city 7” South mountain 12” 

I ended up with 13.5” One mile south of me only 5”

1 minute ago, AirheadD8 said:

Saturday… maybe. Pattern change looks like a fart in the wind . Warmup coming🤮

This storm was nuts, North Allentown 5” Center city 7” South mountain 12” 

I ended up with 13.5” One mile south of me only 5”

It was a very dynamic storm and I was watching the dark blue bands south of me. When I was a teenager there was a storm where tilghman street in Allentown received 1” and on Lehigh street by the brass rail, there was like 5+ inches and at the time I thought that was insane and drove to the south side to see the difference.  

1 hour ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

Haha and I feel like our season has been about the same length every year.  Early December to late March.  She a few random early April and late November days.  

i agree with this.  How many times has Blue been open past Easter?  i think i have had a season pass for about 10 years now, and i can only come up with that one year they were open until mid April. 

• Like 1

On 2/27/2024 at 12:11 PM, Ski2Live Live2Ski said:

Those of us with Epic Passes are just gonna be driving or flying more. PA skison shorter every year unfortunately.

Or a $199 Killington Ikon Spring Pass addon and can ride outdoors until June.  Nah nah poo poo :nana💩 💩 

Edited by DiMe
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, DiMe said:

Or a $199 Killington Ikon Spring Pass addon and can ride outdoors until June.  Nah nah poo poo :nana💩 💩 

Ski2Live has band rehearsals we were talking about going to one of his gigs this summer.  I know the Beagles have played free concerts at the Princeton library a few times.  Can pregame at the Triumph brewery first.