Seriously, WTF is with this Weather?

Ride Delaware ?

An unseasonably warm stretch is coming, but it's not here yet... It's cold out there right now... 28 with a light wind... Guns going on T2 and Upper and Middle Sunday Punch... Testing guns on Monday Mourning... Got to base last night, but it's a light covering...

Ride you hear about the gig at Sunday River!

Still waiting. Should hear back any day. I'll be sure to post it, don't you worry lol

this weather sucks...im moving to florida

You still ski at Blue a fair amount, but with his dwindling days at Blue over the past couple seasons, GSS could move to Florida and just fly out to Jackson Hole when need be. There is probably a pretty good market for tombstones too...

Still waiting. Should hear back any day. I'll be sure to post it, don't you worry lol

You still ski at Blue a fair amount, but with his dwindling days at Blue over the past couple seasons, GSS could move to Florida and just fly out to Jackson Hole when need be. There is probably a pretty good market for tombstones too...

I only managed 31 days at Blue last year...not that I'm complaining...it was my least in a while and it sure felt good :)

Good news! Looks like some semblance of winter will be setting in early next week. While the temperatures will still be above the annual averages, it looks like highs in the Northeast will be in the mid to upper 30s while the lows will be in the mid to upper 20s. I expect some resorts to make a late push to open by Thanksgiving while Killington and Sunday River look to push T2B openings...

Good news! Looks like some semblance of winter will be setting in early next week. While the temperatures will still be above the annual averages, it looks like highs in the Northeast will be in the mid to upper 30s while the lows will be in the mid to upper 20s. I expect some resorts to make a late push to open by Thanksgiving while Killington and Sunday River look to push T2B openings...

some decent temps down this way for snow making in the JFBB area for more than a few hours. i hope they can open up for next weekend or the following. that would be glorious.

some decent temps down this way for snow making in the JFBB area for more than a few hours. i hope they can open up for next weekend or the following. that would be glorious.

as much as i want this to happen, i'm gonna make some plans for Thanksgiving weekend that dont revolve around the idea of skiing in PA. i think the cold shot we were supposed to get for November is gonna wait a while.

i hope i am wrong.

as much as i want this to happen, i'm gonna make some plans for Thanksgiving weekend that dont revolve around the idea of skiing in PA. i think the cold shot we were supposed to get for November is gonna wait a while.

i hope i am wrong.

I'm thinking the good cold temps will really set in after Thanksgiving in the Poconos. I see a decent temp Thursday night, but just marginal temps into next week. It will be marginal in NE at base elevations also. We really need the jet stream to change so we can have that cold air settle in for good...

Looks like New England resorts will get a decent nights of snowmaking in tonight and tomorrow before a little two day warmup, but then it looks like shit will finally get real starting Sunday night. If the weather pattern continues on this trend, some of the other resorts may be open for T-Day, and the River/KMart could be T2B...