Seriously, WTF is with this Weather?

Ride Delaware ?

Ya..I'd never go this early but it's a family thing. I'll try and have a good attitude.

Worst case you'll get your first decent length groomer runs of the season and get to see the family... Its still up and down here in the NE, but we've had great snowmaking weather the past 5 days, an after a little NCP, it is going to drop again... Should be pretty good by x-Mas for sure...

• 2 weeks later...

Finally snowing here at the River!!! It's light fairly powdery snow, and we are forecasted to receive 6-10 in with possibly more locally... Snapped a quick pic from the top shack... Hope the quality is decent enough to show the snow... I'll try to get more later!!!

8d6801fd.jpg

• Like 4

Unfortunately I didn't get any more pics because it was snowing so hard I thought it would trash my phone... The big part of the storm came through and dropped 7-7.5 inches... We may pick up another couple inches, but who knows... Never mixed... Great day...

• 3 weeks later...

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/capital-weather-gang/post/groundhog-day-2012-punxsutawney-phil-sees-shadow-6-more-weeks-of-winter/2012/02/02/gIQA9Hb7jQ_blog.html

Not sure how to post a link from my phone, but maybe this will do it... The Groundhog saw his shadow... Who knows if it is hogwash or not, but with it being such a mild winter to this point, I'll take a furry animal telling me I have 6 more weeks of winter... Hopefully with some snow...

• 1 month later...