Seriously, WTF is with this Weather?

Ride Delaware ?

Killington should be pretty legit by the 9th..I'm guessing 40-50 trail segments by then..maybe close to 100% if there's a big dump..I'm out of here.

It's possible... SR had 40 by the 9th last year, but Killington by comparison had like 35, and they have many more segments... KMart could open just killington peak and Snowdon and boast close to 45 trails... They really need to get to Skye to open up more legit cruisers...

I'm going up for r2r so I'm just going to be pumped for a fun comp, good friends, good beer, and to get on skis. Whatever is open doesn't matter... We will make it fun.

Good way to approach it... I knew you talked about r2r, but I wasn't sure if you were going up for that, or if you were just going to ski... Either way, Killington is likely to have some of the most terrain open in NE...

You should start a new thread like 2011-12 winter in Maine or something like that..I'd read it..I'm out of here!!!

I'll do some trip reports on days I'm not working... I'll probably hit up some other mountains on my list if time allows... Really looking forward to Cannon and Saddleback outside of the other Boyne Areas...

really dont understand why anyone would want to live in the chicago area. place is more gloomy than the pnw and its city so people are pissed off all the damn time. fml

i hate society

I hope things look up for you man... Always sounds like your getting shafted... Snow soon?

water takes for fuckin ever to boil here. all i want is some damn pasta.

and even if it does snow...its chicago haha and i am not in the snow sports industry anymore.

i might buy a tobaggon.

my moms called a priest on me the other day. no joke, she said i needed to talk to a priest. this was after she called the cops on me in PA. :lol: