Seriously, WTF is with this Weather?

Ride Delaware ?

Twtdtychs = that was the dumbest thing you could have said.

that was the most confusing thing i've tried to wrap my head around all day. and i've been trying to rig up an xml feed to pull google analytics data through yahoo pipes for a customized stat counter. be proud of yourself? i think?

that was the most confusing thing i've tried to wrap my head around all day. and i've been trying to rig up an xml feed to pull google analytics data through yahoo pipes for a customized stat counter. be proud of yourself? i think?

My bosses have asked me to put a plan together to pull all of next years capacity augments into the 1st quarter. I just figured out that right now there's 10 NC1500 splits, 33 OM2000 splits and 45 RPD splits. In addition, I need to standardize upstream frequencies on 158 RPDs and implement 3 frequency upstream on 414 RPDs...all in Q1 2011. FML :banghead

Looking like alot of upslope snowfal on the horizon for northern Vermont. Areas from Sugarbush to Jay Peak could be measuring 1-3 feet of snow by a week from now. No major storms. Just serious orographic lift strong gradients. Jay Peak will likely be the big winner.

Jay Peak is always the big winner but that's a secret. Ssssssshhhhhhhh :P