the pics from today thread

Justin

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

a767f2aa5e14d2a450da699eb2092050.jpg

Eldora was nice this morning. The new high speed 6 is a welcome addition. Before they had a triple and double at the base and it took roughly 11 minutes to the top. Now it’s about 4.5 minutes.

Schools still on vacation this week. I got there an hour early to make sure I got a parking spot. On busy days their parking gets full and you are basically out of luck. Lots of race kids. Was turning into a zoo by 9:30, I left at 10. Wanted to stay longer but didn’t feel like dealing with the crowds.

3a3bf93c7b710d82f80a2eb76b6702cb.jpg

I should mention we really need snow out here. 

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Edited by Barb
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 1

Wow, snow was amazing! Heard they haven’t had any snow since Christmas. Started out on Red Lady lift then heralded over to Paradise Bowl. I told my son to go enjoy since I can’t keep up with him, so we parted ways here. Took 3 runs down Paradise Bowl then went over to Painter Boy lift, which I have never been. Some mellow blue runs and terrain park on that side. The powder was better over there since the lift is slow and runs are shorter. Spent the rest of the morning over there. Then a quick 10 min shuttle ride home.

40cf4aad237c13b621d223a72d9eeb3e.jpg

bf5068d1362660f4dcad3ddb11534d10.jpg

This one taken from the chairs at the Umbrella Bar.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

• Like 6

Ryce is awesome! Going there this week for sure. As we were walking out the door this morning my son realized he had some major damage to the bottom of his board. I just got it for him for Christmas (Berzerker). We took it to the local shop and upon inspection the guy let out a loud “Wooohhhh” as did the other 2 employees that came over. Scratched to the core. They took pity on us since we are here on vacation and said they would have it fixed by noon. They will be getting s nice fat tip. 

Hopefully get get a good afternoon session in since it’s a weekday should be slow. 

• Like 1