the pics from today thread

Justin

17 minutes ago, indiggio said:

Are you kidding?  They’re playing The 1-4 Jets.

They don’t need to waste any $ paying off the refs for this one.

Thats all part of the cover up, man. Pay this week so people say exactly what you did, but they are paying for other weeks. They're naughty. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Kyle said:

Is the board not centered for basketball or is it just an optical illusion in the picture? 

If you're sitting at center court/ice it would look centered.  It's curved, which gives it a weird view if you are off to the side, like my seats which are significantly off center.  Its a really sweet picture if you are anywhere near the center.  The thing is massive compared to the old one too.  

Just now, NMSKI said:

If you're sitting at center court/ice it would look centered.  It's curved, which gives it a weird view if you are off to the side, like my seats which are significantly off center.  Its a really sweet picture if you are anywhere near the center.  The thing is massive compared to the old one too.  

I’ve only seen it at hockey games. Obviously a basketball court is significantly smaller so I want sure if t was centered or not. It does have a great picture quality for the size of that thing though. It sucks if you sit on the edges though, can’t take it in all it’s glory 

98A5CE8B-49D3-4B1F-8461-BDBC8C71AC28.jpeg

10 minutes ago, Kyle said:

I’ve only seen it at hockey games. Obviously a basketball court is significantly smaller so I want sure if t was centered or not. It does have a great picture quality for the size of that thing though. It sucks if you sit on the edges though, can’t take it in all it’s glory 

98A5CE8B-49D3-4B1F-8461-BDBC8C71AC28.jpeg

I was wondering what it would look like from this angle.  Not that you need to look at the screen when you can just watch the game, but would be better if it was just flat!

1 hour ago, NMSKI said:

I was wondering what it would look like from this angle.  Not that you need to look at the screen when you can just watch the game, but would be better if it was just flat!

I agree, it would be way better flat. I’m just happy to see some money going into the place 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Kyle said:

I agree, it would be way better flat. I’m just happy to see some money going into the place 

True.  The new seats were a very nice upgrade too, and you figure it aint cheap to put 20,000 new seats in.