the pics from today thread

Justin

Wow toast who took that picture?

I commissioned a colony of formica ants to hold up my cell phone on the ground and press the shutter button as I came by. It took about 14 tries, but they were fine with that since I gave them each a hefty portion of corn bread. For reference, it only took 73 ants to hold it up. Luckily, they didn't bite me and quirt their formic acid onto my skin. I guess they were happy with my corn bread deal.

Edited by toast21602
  • Like 2

I commissioned a colony of formica ants to hold up my cell phone on the ground and press the shutter button as I came by. It took about 14 tries, but they were fine with that since I gave them each a hefty portion of corn bread. For reference, it only took 73 ants to hold it up. Luckily, they didn't bite me and quirt their formic acid onto my skin. I guess they were happy with my corn bread deal.

Only 73 aunts? You must not have an iPhone 6+, it takes at least 439 aunts to hold one of them bad boys up. 

• Like 1

Only 73 aunts? You must not have an iPhone 6+, it takes at least 439 aunts to hold one of them bad boys up. 

Both these posts made me spit out my beer. thx u

• Like 2

I got stuck behind a dude riding down blue a while ago. I was thinkin of how nice the ride must be except for the shitty road. Dude ended up breaking a rim and stopping at the bottom

I drive a yaris so i couldnt help.

Oh and nmski...we order boxes of cafe du monde begneit mix and make that shit at home. That place skimps on the sugar. Good joints cover the whole damn thing with a layer of white.

idk how to spell.beignet

• Like 1

wrod.......but at least it's skiing, right???

i guess waiting in a lift line for an hour to ski a 400-vert run can loosely be considered skiing.  

You could literally walk up and ski down the run by the time you would get through that lift line.  

Edited by jordan