the pics from today thread

Justin

• 2 weeks later...

I went on a mid day bender with some friends at Holt's cigar bar yesterday. The bathrooms are unisex, with about 6 stalls with floor to ceiling partitions and doors. I was about to walk in for my first visit after a few drinks and this cute petite asian waitron walks in in front of me. 1st time for everything, I guess. I have to believe a few of the ladies must have some misgivings about it. Not the ones sucking on a big brown cigar, the other ones, lulz. It was a nice blast from the past to sit at a bar and drink and smoke. Wife made me leave my clothes outside when I got home!

you can still smoke in alot of PA bars, they tend to be dives though

Yeah, there's one in roxborough, the Brickhouse where they still let you smoke. hard to find a place where they make a fancy cocktail and doesn't smell like stale beer.

mcglinchey's in center city

Ahhh home of the meth head waitresses....get a pitcher give her a 20$ and you 13$ all in change no bills....she'll come by 4 more times to ask you if you paid....you got random motorcycle dudes, center city working stiffs who either like dive bars or are down on their luck and level 100 accredited hipsters way way too cool for the Royal, were talking Salvation Army shoppers no Urban Outfitters, the dudes with cell phones that look like a mix of coo coo clock and one of those old school house jobs with a crank where you had to ask the operator to call aunty mae or whatever....what a place, they even have/had a working Pac Man table like old school Pizza Hut restaurants, it's a little slice of heaven though certainly no Northeast Tap Room which will forever maintain the weird fucking bar trophy.

All I want to know is who the fuck has fallen so far down the rabbit hole that they are eating McGlinchey's hot dogs? They must sell them but to whom and why ?

EDIT: Also - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WY_3uxzkoV4

Edited by Johnny Law
  • Like 1

haha yes! was it the old white waitress or the fat black one? last time i was there some guy kept taking my tip money and tried to buy his own drinks with it smh. ya i wouldnt trust a bar hot dog, let alone a dive bar hot dog lol

Old white lady, old white lady seems to be the only one I ever get.

• 2 weeks later...