the pics from today thread

Justin

Those trailers scare me. How do those tiny things run over bumps on the highway without getting thrown over

Mine has a torsion bar suspension that absorbs bumps very well. The  type of hitch you use can be an issue. One trailer maker uses a hitch that looks like two rings, one on the bike and the other on the trailer. That set up is known for flipping at parking lot speeds but they're fine on the highway. I have a normal ball hitch and it works great even when leaned hard into a corner. While pulling my trailer I never even notice it is back there until I hit a bump in the road, then you feel the trailer hit the bump. If you overload the trailer you can feel it pushing you when you brake. I opted for a cargo trailer because the pop-up camper trailers are much heavier. The trailer has four large led taillight/brake lights on it so I am much more visible from behind, and marker lights on the sides for even more visibility. The nice thing about the trailer is that I don't have to load everything on the bike, so it feels lighter which is less tiring on a long trip.

• Like 1

I just had sex on this bear rug. Good day.

Very nice Mark hope you are having fun at the Grateful Dead show...eat some cherry Garcia ice cream nyuk nyuk nyuk. I watched a special on living in the Alaskan wilderness yesterday and they showed how to skin a bear. Also how to skin a rabbit. Wow just wow I'll find some pictures from GSS lyfe.

That looks like the house I grew up in and my grandparents old house. English Tudor. The best style of home #FACT due to all the nooks and crannies.

A few from this weekend. If the ins treat is there I'll make an imgur album and write up a trip report... But the bats got me on Friday and didn't let me out of their sight until Monday. The TR might end up... Disjointed.

post-238-0-15500800-1436283007_thumb.jpg

post-238-0-77161800-1436283046_thumb.jpg

post-238-0-97126100-1436283077_thumb.jpg

post-238-0-35878500-1436283099_thumb.jpg

post-238-0-87198000-1436283121_thumb.jpg

post-238-0-56171600-1436283153_thumb.jpg

post-238-0-28695200-1436283206_thumb.jpg

• Like 2

Yeah I drove. It sucked bad, especially since my car was totaled on Wednesday night and then spent most of that night in the hospital. And yeah hell I smoked one of the security guards up on a nice blunt I rolled. Also snuck in a 5th of whiskey sat/sun. Security at the door was a joke.

take a look at my FB for more pics and some videos. Shit was bonkers and the set lists where truly inspiring of awe. Not going to lie I cryed a few times on the last night and when they played "ripple" as the encore on the first night.

VTMark do you like Phish? Dave Matthews, Rusted Root??

Nah. GD mostly. I'll also rock out to the devil makes three, railroad earth, yonder mtn string band, William Elliet Witmore and the like. I'm really into blue grass these days. Love me a good banjo.

• Like 2