the pics from today thread

Justin

Me too. Im pretty over the subie cult.

Are you a young professional with a 5 day old scruff beard and a polo shirt that "piss better beer than you drink"?

You got a subie.

He shouldve got a bimmer like a normal person.

Edited by Shadows

Dan is that a new purchase??

No, i thought we were just taking pictures of cool cars.

I owned the same car in the same color in 1977.

Thats awesome, and i'm pretty jealous.  im actually on the hunt for one.  The problem im having is finding one thats a driver.  its like they either come in pieces, or belong in a museum.

ZZSlope what car is that???

Thats a 1970 split bumper camaro.

Honestly what the hell is with you guys traveling around and drivin nice cars and being successful and shit

Go to college, finish college, get a job, stay at job...get raises/benefits. And for many also get married so two incomes. Boring why aren't more people hitch hiking across the country!!!!

post-103-14348986440347_thumb.jpg

Rained a little bit at the beach last night...

Also, most of my trips are done on the cheap. Staying with friends or setting up a tent doesn't cost very much and allows you to do and see more. Also I'm still driving the same subi I bought when I got my first job after finishing school, going on 150k with a duct taped together front bumper. I'd rather spend my money on experiences than things for the most part, skis and bikes aside ha

• Like 2

Basically on Saturday the GF got up early to go put her wand outside to charge it, in the energy of the solstice. As she was doing that I hopped on CL to look for trailers we could gut and turn into a tiny house on wheels. We found this one for $450. We just need to move it to where we can build. And then remove everything but the frame. Grind all the rust off, put in new wheel barrings, have the frame painted then build a 240sqft house on it.

Edited by VTmark
  • Like 1