the pics from today thread

Justin

• 2 weeks later...

It starts on the west side of town in the foothills. Trailhead only a 10 min walk from my house so I hike it often. Boulder is a beautiful place and we definitely get spoiled with the views. You guys should come visit me here sometime!

Edited by Barb

It starts on the west side of town in the foothills. Trailhead only a 10 min walk from my house so I hike it often. Boulder is a beautiful place and we definitely get spoiled with the views. You guys should come visit me here sometime!

Yes you definitely are [emoji4], and Yes we definitely should[emoji12]

I can't imagine you missing the Poconos much.....lol

This time of year hiking in snow is iffy. I have been checking trip reports. Some days if you start early enough you are ok with snowshoes. Sometimes it warms up too fast and by the return trip you are postholing up to your knees. Just too inconsistent.

I thought I missed Wawa until I came back last fall. When I went I. There everything looked gross. Yes the pizza is better but I don't eat it that much anymore. Never ate steak sand and we have seafood out here. The trout and salmon is really good.

• 2 weeks later...

Holy shit you fucking asshole! I checked stubhub on Friday and nosebleeds were going for $150 each

you think thats bad. Check out my seats for GD50. sec 249 (btw its behind the stage with no view)

Edited by VTmark