the pics from today thread

Justin

Idk about all that toast lyfe nonsense

But i made a puzzle today. 7 hours

i never understood how the brooklyn and williamsburg bridges have a super beefed up police patrol, but the manhattan bridge is a free for all.  brooklyn and williamsburg bridges have cops on bikes, cops on golf carts, the helicopter patrols. yet the manhattan bridge is probably the safest publicly accessible place to paint in all of NYC.

8d6f72e8804320d56e173d76584489df.jpg

It's pretty good up here. Taking it easy because of my back. Found an old thread on TGR about doing drills for getting out of the backseat. Making slow deliberate turns on green runs trying to lift he tail of my inside ski. I can feel the difference that my hips are more forward. We shall see how that translates to blues.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 3

Try lifting your toes up to help you flex those ankle joints....

Keep your hands forward. That's something I learned and still have to work on it. For the first 15 years I skied I never thought about my hands.

Hands up like you're carrying a lunch tray.....keeps you from dropping your shoulders.

• Like 3

^Thanks, not too bad. Its been almost 2 weeks, full benefits supposed to kick in 4-6 weeks. I now know what a level 2 pain scale feels like, which is pretty amazing. I have good days and bad and they said that is to be expected. The real test will be when I am back to 100% with my workouts, right now I am doing about 60%. Tried an easy yoga class a week ago but I think it had too much twisting and hurt a lot. Gonna try again this week and maybe an easier hike this weekend. I am very optimistic it is gonna work!

• Like 4

^Thanks, not too bad. Its been almost 2 weeks, full benefits supposed to kick in 4-6 weeks. I now know what a level 2 pain scale feels like, which is pretty amazing. I have good days and bad and they said that is to be expected. The real test will be when I am back to 100% with my workouts, right now I am doing about 60%. Tried an easy yoga class a week ago but I think it had too much twisting and hurt a lot. Gonna try again this week and maybe an easier hike this weekend. I am very optimistic it is gonna work!

Glad you are in good spirits...that's important!!

• Like 1