the pics from today thread

Justin

The fact that they have two trails open (one with no features) is a yuge bonus. can't wait to get a few turns in tomorrow.

That's what kept my pops away, he saw Tannenbaum listed as a park on their map and didn't want to deal with features. I was convinced there wouldn't be features in it, gamble paid off.

Cover was definitely thinner on skiers right, and that side also had a couple of natural rollers 2/3 - 3/4 of the way down the trail. Maintained pretty good coverage through 1pm tho

That's what kept my pops away, he saw Tannenbaum listed as a park on their map and didn't want to deal with features. I was convinced there wouldn't be features in it, gamble paid off.

Cover was definitely thinner on skiers right, and that side also had a couple of natural rollers 2/3 - 3/4 of the way down the trail. Maintained pretty good coverage through 1pm tho

are you going up tomorrow? 

My little guy checking out where all the chocolate he eats comes from a6120c34cc537c5a9f46080a2e778b10.jpg

I like Hershey park and chocolate world. I should try and get back there next summer. Maybe I can connect with ILikeIceCream and some of his rollercoaster enthusiast friends. I'll even treat him to Dippin Dots and the ice cream of the future ain't cheap.