friday? Powder day?

JFskiDan

Don't get me wrong, I'd love a dumping. I've just lived here too long to get my hopes up (Don't believe the hype!).

Being a realist, my money is on the 'r' word...

it's not really hype....just the results of certain storm models. it would be hype if these guys were saying "hey, this is our official forecast....get your shovels ready".

just do your snow dance and hope for the best B)

• Like 1

We are looking at a solid 15" from some of the forecasts I've seen... That RPM definitely has the track much farther south than what I have seen... We need about 15-18" to get back in the woods here... There is some off piste base left, but it's diminished... I see lots of places winning out of this storm... Then we have another "something" storm on Monday...

• Like 2

Models are still unsure, but our Winter Storm Watch up here is calling for 12-18"... That's what we need to get back in the woods... Snow-Forecast is calling for 14" across most of VT and ME, with 8" at Elk and 6" at CB... Hopefully you guys get something... We all need it!!!