2013/2014 New Equipment Thread

RootDKJ

Gee, GSS and Sibby have something in common. Why cut off your circulation? Because the poles are too heavy? I don't see the point of all this gymnastic maneuvering to get on and off the chair. Sit down. Pull down the footrest when everyone has been warned and is ready. Raise. Ski off. Don't see the need for extra jumping around.

• Like 1

Same reason I don't keep wallet in back pocket...seems irritating to sit on poles..I wonder if it gets in the way of your fanny flap. I just hold my poles on my lap in one hand.

Who honestly Cares? It's for the same reason that I don't rest my board on my unstrapped foot. People have different ways of going about things. You're the only person to bash someone for trying something new. It's the fucking lift. In the end everyone's ass sits down for 5 minutes then stands up and gets off.

• 3 weeks later...

oh hell yea, bliz bones and brahmas are both on the short list to replace my sultans

I really like their skis, Cochise is a perfect mid fat, Bodacious rips for a 30+ radius, Bonafide is just a gas at the perfect 98mm waist for EC riding. I'd love to pick up a pair but I already have those kind of skis.

Spur is apparently all new, wonder what the shape and radius are like.

is one of those the vwerks mantras?

Don't know, I've heard conflicting things, apparently the mantra and katana are being combined into a single ski that I don't know the name of.

The fourth one in from the right looks like last year's katana with colored sidewalls, I wonder if the replacement isn't finished yet so they just put last year's Katana in the display. I'm sure SIA will clear all this up.

Don't know, I've heard conflicting things, apparently the mantra and katana are being combined into a single ski that I don't know the name of.

The fourth one in from the right looks like last year's katana with colored sidewalls, I wonder if the replacement isn't finished yet so they just put last year's Katana in the display. I'm sure SIA will clear all this up.

kinda makes sense...mantra 98mm and Katana 112....I'd honestly like to see them build a metal version of the gotama...aka a new manshiro.

I can't believe the program.com still exists, and looks exactly the same as when I joined PASR. Forum, FourSquare, and Special Blend don't even exist anymore

Yup. Good old burton buying company's to keep them in the industry then dissolving them.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...