Lift ticket Prices

Mess

That's like 1994 pricing. How are they gonna stay in business charging peanuts?

Easy. Lower prices lead to more customers. Look at Black Mountain and Bigrock in Maine. Both were run by a non profit that is trying to bring cheaper skiing to Maine. They dropped prices to $15 a ticket anytime last season and had the most skier visits and revenue ever, and by a large margin. They operated at a loss, but estimate profits in a couple years. All for the price of $15.
  • Like 1

Easy. Lower prices lead to more customers. Look at Black Mountain and Bigrock in Maine. Both were run by a non profit that is trying to bring cheaper skiing to Maine. They dropped prices to $15 a ticket anytime last season and had the most skier visits and revenue ever, and by a large margin. They operated at a loss, but estimate profits in a couple years. All for the price of $15.

Thank you

Beer and food is always free out of my tailgate, which is conveniently parked next to the top of the Phoebe Snow lift most days.

In the off chance I feel ritzy I will cruise down to the Shoppes at Montage and grab a burrito from Panchero's and eat it up at the mountain.