snow blowers

indiggio

he seems to be the only true bum left. although an extremely well off bum.

everyone else is just after work workout routine or vacation from the kids type skiers.

or the in-between college and real life people who just want to transition drinking routines.

Edited by Shadows

he seems to be the only true bum left. although an extremely well off bum.

everyone else is just after work workout routine or vacation from the kids type skiers.

or the in-between college and real life people who just want to transition drinking routines.

Can't wait to go to blue this weekend to train for skiing at blue this season!

I didn't know that making a career doing something I enjoy and skiing as much as I can in my free time meant that I sold out. Shit.

Edit: just finished a world wide stout and preseason stoke/anxiety is at an all time high. No feelings are meant to be hurt by my post. Let's go ski this weekend. Shadows, lemme know if you're tryin to get up to blue at all. I'll do my best to keep KT from giving you a mullet in the parking lot.

Edited by Justo8484
  • Like 3

Blue will blow on top of the groomed surface before opening...and also in Barney's bumps to get moguls started. Trackbiker I gonna be at blue Friday

They'll blow on top of the re-freeze which will be scraped right off within the first hour after open, there's your start of the bumps...

Gonna be a circus watching everyone out for the first day. Bodies strewn all over the place.

• Like 1

I don't know about that opening day it's mostly competent skiers and riders who don't fall much. Hopefully there will be some fresh man made so there will be push piles to get air off of.

Hope you're correct, but it being Black Friday, kids off, etc., I'm not putting any money down...

Perhaps many will be too stuffed from Thanksgiving to venture out.

Edited by indiggio