Already know where and when you're going west this season?

phillycore

if I could have gotten to New Mexico for under 3 I think I would have pulled the trigger on a January Taos trip

Right now it's $400 BWI to ABQ nonstop. I usually don't mind the trade off of a drive to Baltimore to get the nonstop. I'll probably punch it on these this week. Gonna go last week of Feb.

If you do Taos you definitely want end of February/Early March. Sometimes January can be dry and nothing open.

• Like 1

Pretty much the same price I paid Newark to Denver the last two Aprils..Phillycore where's your crew going???

Undecided / complicated this year....

I tried to get them on board for Taos last year....wasn't happening.....booked Utah, ended up in Colorado...so who the hell knows...

My personal short list.....

Whistler / Blackcombe. ( Always been a cost/ time issue, still is)

Jackson Hole (desperately need to get back there at least one more time....flight/cost issues, and I want to be in better physical shape for this...so this shouldn't be my year for that)

Taos (haven't been, want to...even more so since the new lift/ checks another state off my list )

Montana (haven't been.....sib's pics make it look like somewhere I need to visit at some point in my life, and it checks another state off my list)

Tahoe.... ( It's probably the most beautiful place in the country that I've been.... to the point that Karen and I are considering getting married there. It's pretty sick when they get the goods....When, though... I have a good feeling this is their year....Zero science behind that, just a gut thing so it's not worth shit....)

The rest.....

Utah.... (Doesn't matter where really.....Because it's fucking Utah....enough said)

Aspen...... ( I'd have a hard time spending the money it would cost for this, which is why it's not important to me....priorities)

Revelstoke (see Aspen)

Banff, Lake Louise, kicking horse....( I'd like to ski in Canada somewhere eventually )

Stowe.... ( Why not....)

Lake Placid..... ( Been to the other US Olympic areas....might as well finish it up)

• Like 1

Pocono you flying into Denver or eagle?

Phillycore don't book Tahoe until you know there's snow there. They are still in a drought which could continue for years.

Sometimes you gotta spend a little more for nice places. Jackson hole always has deals available.

Phillycore I thought you swore you wouldn't get married again.

For summit county you fly into Denver for aspen you can fly into Denver and drive four hours or fly into aspen. For steakboat same thing fly ito Denver and drive four hours or fly into Hayden. I think most fly into Denver due to the price.

I've flown into Gunnison before as well when I skied at crested butte. I have no idea where I'm skiing this winter. Obviously Jackson hole and prob Colorado again but I wanna go somewhere new as well. Maybe somewhere with Matt edge.