Already know where and when you're going west this season?

phillycore

I have a friend who lives in SLC/park city and is always bugging me to come out with free passes to some resorts,I might have to take him up on that this year if I can find a cheap enough flight.

Checkout Southwest Airlines..I flew Newark to Denver last two Aprils for about $300 round trip. The main perk of southwest for skiers and riders is two checked bags for free. I also have a Utah friend and he just rode Brighton today.

I have a friend who lives in SLC/park city and is always bugging me to come out with free passes to some resorts,I might have to take him up on that this year if I can find a cheap enough flight.

Flights are expensive all around right now.  Are you going to let a $200 difference in airfare stop you from going out west?  It shouldn't.

so, who am I skiing out west with this year?

Feb 2-6 in Utah is still on the table.  Trying to ski the day PC and i get out there, but the Utah jumpstart thing is no longer.  I might go out on the first.  Flights are still in the $175 range.  

On a different note, the chutes open at Steamboat today.  I am living my skiing through webcams.  

• Like 1

so, who am I skiing out west with this year?

2/23 - 2/26 in Taos is an option. Taos is smaller in acreage than a JH or Snowbird, so 3-4 days you can ski most of the mountain (although I'm still finding nooks and crannies).

On a different note, the chutes open at Steamboat today. I am living my skiing through webcams.

You and me both!

Feb 2-6 in Utah is still on the table. Trying to ski the day PC and i get out there, but the Utah jumpstart thing is no longer. I might go out on the first. Flights are still in the $175 range.

On a different note, the chutes open at Steamboat today. I am living my skiing through webcams.

Interested in this. Keep me in the loop.

2/23 - 2/26 in Taos is an option. Taos is smaller in acreage than a JH or Snowbird, so 3-4 days you can ski most of the mountain (although I'm still finding nooks and crannies).

You and me both!

Also interested in this but would need to find someone else to go with since I am not going to crash your family trip.

Feb 2-6 in Utah is still on the table. Trying to ski the day PC and i get out there, but the Utah jumpstart thing is no longer. I might go out on the first. Flights are still in the $175 range.

The chutes are insane. Edited by RidgeRacer
  • Like 1

Still trying to ski the day you get out there?

• 3 weeks later...