Zee Lights

skifreak

3 minutes ago, DiMe said:

Maybe Blue does a pass holder appreciation day Friday......... I'm dreamin 🤣🤣

DiMe we love your optimism but you’re out of your mind.  I mainly want them to open Friday because weeks ago that’s when I thought they would open and I purposely scheduled my one appointment that day for 3pm and haven’t been setting up any others for that day.   If blue can make an actual call maybe I can get a few more families in Friday.  Fall rush is real..really real…the week before thanksgiving was insane.  Don’t worry I’ll talk to y’all about it all this weekend lol

Edited by GrilledSteezeSandwich
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

DiMe we love your optimism but you’re out of your mind.  I mainly want them to open Friday because weeks ago that’s when I thought they would open and I purposely scheduled my one appointment that day for 3pm and haven’t been setting up any others for that day.   If blue can make an actual call maybe I can get a few more families in Friday.  Fall rush is real..really real…the week before thanksgiving was insane.  Don’t worry I’ll talk to y’all about it all this weekend lol

The anxiety of opening day is just killing me but the midweek closing is a huge stoke stomper on it for me.  I'm off on Fridays so that would be great but I'll still be there for opening Saturday!

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

I’m starting a weekend roll call thread..I usually wait until Wednesday but in 5 minutes it’s Midnight in israel so gonna post roll call thread in support of the innocent people killed on both sides who won’t be able to make opening day at Blue.  

Neither dead nor all that innocent but won't make opening day at Blue. Might be at Hunter, Snow or Okemo depending on where it's not raining this weekend. Hope it's good enough weather to only go as far as Hunter. JF's opening with very limited terrain is not tempting. 

• Boner City 1

1 minute ago, Ski2Live Live2Ski said:

Neither dead nor all that innocent but won't make opening day at Blue. Might be at Hunter, Snow or Okemo depending on where it's not raining this weekend. Hope it's good enough weather to only go as far as Hunter. JF's opening with very limited terrain is not tempting. 

But look at Blues webcams.  The greatest snow making system in all of Pennsylvania has now been running for 24 hours for the first time thisb23/24 season!  Whales and whales on 🐋 🐳 🐋!!

1 hour ago, DiMe said:

The anxiety of opening day is just killing me but the midweek closing is a huge stoke stomper on it for me.  I'm off on Fridays so that would be great but I'll still be there for opening Saturday!

I have zero anxiety for opening day it’s a break from other stuff.  I do get powder panic big time…the big storm in 2021 was anxiety just making it to Blue..that’s when we opened coming soon.  I’ll have to find toasts Pow day video from The mid 2010s when everything and I mean everything was in play.  

On ski trips I have major powder panic..I actually appreciate the non Pow days cause more chill…

• Like 4

16 minutes ago, DiMe said:

But look at Blues webcams.  The greatest snow making system in all of Pennsylvania has now been running for 24 hours for the first time thisb23/24 season!  Whales and whales on 🐋 🐳 🐋!!

Yup now you can talk about whales..last week was a little premature lol… @saltyant this is getting good.  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

Did you offer Black Friday/ Cyber Monday deals? It just seems like an odd thing to buy around the holidays. 

17 minutes ago, momskeeztoo said:

Did you offer Black Friday/ Cyber Monday deals? It just seems like an odd thing to buy around the holidays. 

No no no…I haven’t given any discounts in weeks except for a PASRs mom who purchased from me.  We were closed Black Friday and I had 7 voicemails that day. It’s actually a normal thing to buy anytime..and holidays are when families get together and talk about stuff like this.  The day after Easter and the day after Mother’s Day are usually the busiest because people visit cemeteries and realize nobody bought grandma anything lol 

2 minutes ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

No no no…I haven’t given any discounts in weeks except for a PASRs mom who purchased from me.  We were closed Black Friday and I had 7 voicemails that day. It’s actually a normal thing to buy anytime..and holidays are when families get together and talk about stuff like this.  The day after Easter and the day after Mother’s Day are usually the busiest because people visit cemeteries and realize nobody bought grandma anything lol 

I dub thee the Grimsteezer🤣

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, DiMe said:

I dub thee the Grimsteezer🤣

Nope I already have enough nicknames at Blue I only answer to steeze, GSS or my full screen name. Back in the day Phillycore wanted me to call him John..no screen names only and BenM doesn’t get the M removed. 

And also don’t want anything morbid in my nickname. 

• Like 1

12 hours ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

I have zero anxiety for opening day it’s a break from other stuff.  I do get powder panic big time…the big storm in 2021 was anxiety just making it to Blue..that’s when we opened coming soon.  I’ll have to find toasts Pow day video from The mid 2010s when everything and I mean everything was in play.  

On ski trips I have major powder panic..I actually appreciate the non Pow days cause more chill…

Yep. I’d have anxiety if it was a week before Christmas. Nov 29th….I’m good

• Like 2