Zee Lights

skifreak

2 hours ago, indiggio said:

Nah, looks like they ran the groomers up the middle.

From the Valley cam, upper Main looks barren.

Pretty sure it is, you could see that dead spot in Dirtwolf's pic too, right above where Midway comes in. I think the guns are on at the very top, the flat run over to Lazy, and in the one pic it looks like you can see the guns on upper Lazy firing. So if they are hoping to have Lazy open, it makes sense they would need Tuts all the way between the sixes.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Benm said:

i'm not too sure about lazy looking at the hype video they put out. it looks like nothing except a bit the top (this is tuts lane going top left to bottom right i think).

image.png.b5d7f70d9e25f01170eefdef1a67a70e.png

Yup, nope, no Lazy this weekend.

Looks like they're trying for Tut's & connector all the way to the Summit lodge.

Edited by indiggio
  • Like 1

Ok, so I watched their latest Fakebook Story video about the guns being on and I commented that they need to clarify what day they're opening, as their heading image says 12/1 and a post says 12/2.
This is what I got in response.  Maybe someone else would do the same to confirm.

image.png.a63d8ba0239375cdfb5d2e150889fc16.png

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, indiggio said:

Ok, so I watched their latest Fakebook Story video about the guns being on and I commented that they need to clarify what day they're opening, as their heading image says 12/1 and a post says 12/2.
This is what I got in response.  Maybe someone else would do the same to confirm.

image.png.a63d8ba0239375cdfb5d2e150889fc16.png

They posted on FB 15 minutes ago that it's officially Friday 8 am. Stoke level rising

• Like 5

I’m having a hard time getting a direct answer about when tune shop opens. Didn’t they used to open half hour prior to lifts opening? Took my skis to get mounted couple weeks ago, didn’t pick them up yet, too busy with family stuff Thanksgiving. I’ve called, no answer and don’t return calls 

22 minutes ago, momskeeztoo said:

no answer and don’t return calls 

yea some turnover there, they let some good people go... anticipating a black Friday opening MrsSnoBunSki went to drop off her skis a few weeks ago for pick up the Wednesday before Thanksgiving and they said they *might* not be open that Wednesday?!?!?

• Sad 1