Zee Lights

skifreak

51 minutes ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

It sure does, I’m sick of spending money and already thinking of a bunch of new gear I need for next season. 

I actually did the payment plan last year. Not a huge upfront spend which was nice. 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Schif said:

I actually did the payment plan last year. Not a huge upfront spend which was nice. 

was that an option for the early bird?  im a fan of payments with no penalty.  Indy pass does it.....its like $35 a month.  

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, enjoralas said:

I think you didn't get the $50 gift card if you chose the payment plan

That isnt a horrible trade off, at least for me.  every bit of insurance i have, Taxes, season passes, septic pump outs, etc come due in March.  I spend money in March like its going out of style.  

11 hours ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

Blue said on their Facebook that returning season passholders receive a $50 gift card. 

I like the 20% off glamping thing. I think I wanna stay at the switchback location and get a lift on one of their ATVs by Ashley to my camp spot. 

just realized that last year the SP price was 675, so only a $24 jump. pretty good.

also noticed that, in addition to the 20% off glamping thing (which is nice), they're also giving 2 tix to different summer activities which I'll almost certainly take advantage of. 

image.png.a4ba172a490f3c720f4899ebaa22a379.png

Edited by Benm
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

Is this April fools day?  You thinking about going back to Jack Frost/Big Boulder?  

Probably worth waiting to see Ikon pricing and number of days being offered before getting a Blue or Cbk pass this year.

Edited by Ski2Live Live2Ski

25 minutes ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

Is this April fools day?  You thinking about going back to Jack Frost/Big Boulder?  

Don't forget about Camelback. That's another option besides Blue the True. Camelback has extra fixed grip lifts they run sometimes if it gets crowded and even gives out hot cocoa on opening day sometimes.

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

39 minutes ago, AtomicSkier said:

lol ... have fun elsewhere.

I never said I was going elsewhere. Just that, for $699, I think I'm gonna wait it out and see what the options were. What if Icon has more blue days? Or maybe I'll mix it up a bit more next year. Besides how the hell would I survive without you telling me which lift to ski to, or how I should hold my my fucking skis over my shoulder.

• Like 3
  • Haha 3

51 minutes ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

I'm not going back to JFBB

Not sure why I'm getting blasted for actually saying that I wanted to think about something before actually dropping nearly a grand. Damn

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

20 minutes ago, RidgeRacer said:

I never said I was going elsewhere. Just that, for $699, I think I'm gonna wait it out and see what the options were. What if Icon has more blue days? Or maybe I'll mix it up a bit more next year. Besides how the hell would I survive without you telling me which lift to ski to, or how I should hold my my fucking skis over my shoulder.

what do you think is going to change, besides the price going up?  ikon will be 5 or 7 days.  only ikon places that are unlimited are Alterra owned resorts (aka KSL capital).  Blue is owned by KSL Resorts.  All KSL resort properties are just partner resorts with 5 or 7 days.

as for the ski carry ... you should thank me for trying to help you.  very ungrateful.  

33 minutes ago, AtomicSkier said:

what do you think is going to change, besides the price going up?  ikon will be 5 or 7 days.  only ikon places that are unlimited are Alterra owned resorts (aka KSL capital).  Blue is owned by KSL Resorts.  All KSL resort properties are just partner resorts with 5 or 7 days.

as for the ski carry ... you should thank me for trying to help you.  very ungrateful.  

There is discussion of a possible discount on the Ikon Base pass for all access Blue and Canelback pass holders.  We'll find out officially when Ikon drops the 24/25 news.  I am grabbing one.

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, RidgeRacer said:

I'm not going back to JFBB

Not sure why I'm getting blasted for actually saying that I wanted to think about something before actually dropping nearly a grand. Damn

I get it and sorry I don’t think I blasted you…if Schif or Salty or JFDan or anybody said they are thinking of not buying a pass I’d be like WTF..why?? Cause I like seeing all of y’all at Blue..

Friends can ask questions and goof like atomic picking which lift…or saying how to carry skis..or him calling me a pussy if I choose to sleep in over skiing..or saying I ski slow which I do sometimes relatively…don’t let it bug you we all like seeing you at Blue and I’m not buying my pass till March or April and prob do payment plan..

Back to your regularly scheduled programming.  

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1