Zee Lights

skifreak

2 hours ago, RidgeRacer said:

Let me know if you go. I'm planning on it. It shouldn't be bad post rain plus the school groups are wrapping up 

I'm banking on a Thursday night this week.  @MattEDGE expressed interest too.  

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

They’re now owned by a business that’s trying to make money. Now when Blue gets a hotel, they prob won’t close on days like today due to hotel guests. 

So the business prior didn't try to make money?

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

3/17…

As disappointing as that date is, i would only give like a 15% chance of them being open the 24th.  The 17th is circled.  major disappointment until that date, and then after that is like WTF.  We lost Side, and i would bet other trails will be on life support this weekend.  Anyone know the race team schedule?

image.png.ee8262258743c6cfabcee4ddafc1fa5b.png

14 minutes ago, JFskiDan said:

As disappointing as that date is, i would only give like a 15% chance of them being open the 24th.  The 17th is circled.  major disappointment until that date, and then after that is like WTF.  We lost Side, and i would bet other trails will be on life support this weekend.  Anyone know the race team schedule?

image.png.ee8262258743c6cfabcee4ddafc1fa5b.png

Sunday was the last day for the race team.  It is disappointing…we had the best winter conditions of the season followed by the best spring conditions of the seasons and just a freaking torch now…if it was at least dry, the temperatures would cool to the 30s or even 20s at night but not happening. 

Edited by GrilledSteezeSandwich

1 hour ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

Sunday was the last day for the race team.  It is disappointing…we had the best winter conditions of the season followed by the best spring conditions of the seasons and just a freaking torch now…if it was at least dry, the temperatures would cool to the 30s or even 20s at night but not happening. 

Wait til they close on 3/17 and then the temps stay below freezing for the rest of March. At least the ponds are really full now from all the rain.

• Like 1
  • Boner City 1