Zee Lights

skifreak

1 hour ago, Johnny Law said:

Vista or something is no problem but mad impressive they have called Razors and Nightmare already. 

Fucking dope show, blue is back on the menu

And with some feature on Dream for the rats!  Something for everyone, Blue is truly impressing.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

They might not even open that day.  Looks like a monsoon at least until 2pm.  My focus is on Sunday which with the expected overnight low could start out fast. 

it has been changing all week. last weekend it was rain Fri / Sat / Sun 

• Like 2

im surprised they're opening fri. i was expecting them to be doing snowmaking until it really wasn't possible anymore. looks like the window closes around 11. 

imo they should have just let it sit fri, mowed it down fri night.

whatever, it's skiing though. maybe i'll head over fri night.

Edited by Benm
  • Like 4

1 hour ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

You might wanna reschedule whiteface for April. They’re doing really well up there. 

Nah. I've done enough going places over the last 6 months. Plus gearing up for Arizona in May. Gotta shift focus. Even if I wanted to getting a room in lake placid for the Eclipse now isn't happening. Eclipse day the plan now is to drive to Syracuse. 2 and a half hours away and in the path of totality still. That's the move

4 minutes ago, RidgeRacer said:

Nah. I've done enough going places over the last 6 months. Plus gearing up for Arizona in May. Gotta shift focus. Even if I wanted to getting a room in lake placid for the Eclipse now isn't happening. Eclipse day the plan now is to drive to Syracuse. 2 and a half hours away and in the path of totality still. That's the move

I don’t wanna be away from work much and already starting to make plans for Easter weekend and beyond so I hear you plus I need to buy a lot of ski gear for next season but mostly fun stuff…plus I wanna do a couple little summer trips maybe Nashville, glamping..mall of America. The sky is the limit. 

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

@AirheadD8 I heard the lights in the snowmaking cannons might be blinking. Maybe they’re booting up..I’ll check the webcams to see if the lights are on..41 degrees in the A right now and drop drop dropping prob like 36-37 at Blue and drop dropping some more 

They should be able to make snow for sure. It’s always 26-36 at Blue in perpetuity 😜

Maybe tonight but snow on the lower mountain anything up top is chaff. 

52 minutes ago, AirheadD8 said:

They should be able to make snow for sure. It’s always 26-36 at Blue in perpetuity 😜

Maybe tonight but snow on the lower mountain anything up top is chaff. 

I was trying to wait until 9pm to check the webcams but here I go again on my own seeing if it’s turning white in the Blue zone