Zee Lights

skifreak

36 minutes ago, indiggio said:

I got the impression from their post that that's their plan.

was also thinking this. 

i'm wondering if they'll throw a couple of bonus trails in there... dare i say... lower main (because chute was still fine and it only needed a little bit of work at the chicane) and lazy (from what i recall it was just the bottom merge into main that was bad, or no?).

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, Benm said:

was also thinking this. 

i'm wondering if they'll throw a couple of bonus trails in there... dare i say... lower main (because chute was still fine and it only needed a little bit of work at the chicane) and lazy (from what i recall it was just the bottom merge into main that was bad, or no?).

From whenever we rode over Main, it looked like they had enough to farm from the one side, but with how warm it was they probably couldn't get much out of it.   Perhaps with the cold they could push what they had and make a WROD before the rains come.

Sounds like the heavy rain is supposed to stay to the East of us, hopefully Blue doesn't get a lot.

5 minutes ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

Was just thinking that although humidity is super low so they can blow snow above freezing 

i could have sworn that they basically have a cooling system to get the water to a lower than pond temperature. maybe that has something to do with it.

also weather went from 'Heavy Rain' to just 'Rain' on sat. so thats good... i guess

Edited by Benm
  • Like 3
  • Boner City 1

15 hours ago, Benm said:

i could have sworn that they basically have a cooling system to get the water to a lower than pond temperature. maybe that has something to do with it.

also weather went from 'Heavy Rain' to just 'Rain' on sat. so thats good... i guess

Those big radiator looking things might be to cool the air for the guns.  when you compress air it gets incredibly hot, which kind of works against what the end goal is.  

3 hours ago, JFskiDan said:

Those big radiator looking things might be to cool the air for the guns.  when you compress air it gets incredibly hot, which kind of works against what the end goal is.  

ah you might be right

1 hour ago, Shadows said:

Cools water? 

Easier to make snow?

i dont fuckin know how it works, they just mentioned something about cooling things down

• Haha 1

12 hours ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

Blues Facebook page is better than its ever been….I also think they might try for next weekend as well if turnout is good Sunday but then I think of the Milli Vanilli song 

Girl You Know It's True?