Zee Lights

skifreak

Lower main street looks pretty good on the camera.   not sure how you ski just lower main street though....

No access to it at all. Lower Main Street now is better than what big boulder offers and unfortunately most of that will melt in the next two weeks.

It's crazy how much better the snowmaking is on lower Main Street than homestretch.

If the season is a wash think they will refund our season passes? Or would we just all be SOL and out a fuck load of money?

If there's absolutely no season I think they would give us vouchers for a 2016-17 season pass...if its just a partial season which is likely than we are SOL although there will likely be a season passholder party on a Sunday at 430pm in the upper lodge..stop in for a hot dog sang and slice of bday cake.

If there's absolutely no season I think they would give us vouchers for a 2016-17 season pass...if its just a partial season which is likely than we are SOL although there will likely be a season passholder party on a Sunday at 430pm in the upper lodge..stop in for a hot dog sang and slice of bday cake.

I mean more if it's a complete wash out.

No way there is going to be no season at all. I say they open Vista Xmas week if it takes 1000 sno cone machines to do it.

Not likely with the Inversions they haven't been able to blow on vista the last four mornings while able to blow on the lower mountain. Places in the Pacific Northwest had a year without a season a few years ago. Perfectly possible here.

Not likely with the Inversions they haven't been able to blow on vista the last four mornings while able to blow on the lower mountain. Places in the Pacific Northwest had a year without a season a few years ago. Perfectly possible here.

Western places have a lot less snow making capability. There has not been a season in the history of Blue where they have not opened.

I could buy Spring based on its climate and BC based on its basically being a hotel and wedding reception facility. Could buy Montage based on its being an iffy shoestring operation. Could buy JF if they wanted to put all their eggs into BB.

But I am quite confident the big $ players Blue and CB will be open with something and pretty sure they will pull it off for Xmas week.

Edited by Ski2Live Live2Ski

I could buy Spring based on its climate and BC based on its basically being a hotel and wedding reception facility. Could buy Montage based on its being an iffy shoestring operation. Could buy JF if they wanted to put all their eggs into BB.

But I am quite confident the big $ players Blue and CB will be open with something and pretty sure they will pull it off for Xmas week.

Yeah if Mother Nature cooperates that is TBD!!!

That would make sense considering blue and camelback are the 2 best mountains in eastern pa

You fucking love camelback.