Zee Lights

skifreak

Give Ski2Live a break he hasn't skied outside of PA and NY in a couple years and enjoyed Killington!!!

What's great about it is seeing lines that almost never get skied.

Especially the lower liftline of the Main Street chair. Last year we were hitting honeybee bowl and the t bar line alot.

Two years ago I was skiing Blue's trees, honeybee, marquis route, the mtb trails etc etc a few days after a big storm. It was a Tuesday morning if I remember. That day was just as much fun if not funner than some of the days I've had skiing trails at Killington or Stratton. Blue is a totally different animal when off piste is an option. 

Anyway I'm not spending 25 days out west this season (maybe 3) so a Belle or Hunter trip is forthcoming. Mid December with no skiing locally in my foreseeable future isn't sitting well with me. 

It's the talent......single best blue day ever hopefully at least one more before I die.......

This is the payment for the last two years which were about as good as PA gets. It will get cold, Blue will open, we will drink beer and ski we just got to get it in with a few less weeks.....I mean eventually the sun angle gets so shitty it has to be cold......

Such a great day!

Did any one get the line that day from the area under the quad from paradise to nightmare?

Yup, a couple of times.

Probably best ski day at Blue ever for me as well.

It will get cold, Blue will open, we will drink beer and ski we just got to get it in with a few less weeks.....

And then they'll close mid-March for weddings...

Edited by indiggio

Yup, a couple of times. Probably best ski day at Blue ever for me as well.And then they'll close mid-March for weddings...

Mid march??? Was very end of march last year and April the year before.

I still have my grass skis. I should start renting them out until it snows.

Are you gonna ski this season if there's any skiing??

So you see the progression too, huh?

It goes back and forth. It depends on alot of factors mostly attendance, weather and Easter plays into it. If Easter is early its bad. A nice mid march snow storm helps. I've never seen them close mid march if things were good. Sometimes they even blow then.

If this turns out to be warm the entire winter mid march will be likely though if that.

Right now watching the snow melt on the webcam. I guess it's my sadistic side.