Zee Lights

skifreak

6 minutes ago, JFskiDan said:

so, yeah looks like snow on Terrain run.  

So my question is, since it is confirmed it is snowing on Paradise, is Paradise to Terrain run "do able?" 

i was just looking at that, i guess the only real way would be to use that shortcut across to the park midway down homestretch... so, blow snow at the top of homestretch and neglect the bottom. 

i'm surprised they haven't named it as a trail.

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, JFskiDan said:

This would be my guess.  if my memory serves correct, one of @Benm 's post, and maybe it was the video, looks identical to that....the one where they were installing the pipe.  

i just rewatched it (here at 2:30), i dont think so, maybe the bottom turn of paradise? wiring on the right of the photo looks too ugly to be new.

this is all me just pissing into the wind so who knows. @antman12 do you actually know the answer?

3 minutes ago, Benm said:

i just rewatched it (here at 2:30), i dont think so, maybe the bottom turn of paradise? wiring on the right of the photo looks too ugly to be new.

this is all me just pissing into the wind so who knows. @antman12 do you actually know the answer?

No sir. They posted a quick 5 second clip to their IG story that I screen grabbed. 

https://instagram.com/stories/bluemtresort/2733642131339935506?utm_source=ig_story_item_share&utm_medium=copy_link

Edited by antman12
  • Thanks 1

so this poses another question -- 

if they are teasing CS to be open, the quad would need to be running. so, do they push to open homestretch or just make people pole over from terrain park. not bad for skiers but it'd prob be a bitch to unstrap and push that whole way for snowboarders. hmmmmmmmm

i think there's enough on homestretch to make a narrow path. they don't seem to have favorable snowmaking temps up until the 26 with the exception of wed. 

Edited by Benm

5 minutes ago, Benm said:

if they are teasing CS to be open, the quad would need to be running. so, do they push to open homestretch or just make people pole over from terrain park. not bad for skiers but it'd prob be a bitch to unstrap and push that whole way for snowboarders. hmmmmmmmm

i think there's enough on homestretch to make a narrow path. they don't seem to have favorable snowmaking temps up until the 26 with the exception of wed. 

tenor-258089875.gif.14d6d4b2871425db09d9e150f02e73bf.gif

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

8 minutes ago, Benm said:

Xmas week the quad and six pack will both be running 

• Thanks 1