Zee Lights

skifreak

Tonight was actually pretty good, the upper part of coming soon was smooth fast with just a skootch on top.

It was effortless carving and while the lower headwall had a few spots the star was the ditch spine. The sugar had piled up deep and made for a super fun bounce. Big credit to dirty and edge for that line.  

Crowds weren't too bad some annoying race kids but maybe the best conditions I've skied all year and I rode nearly 3hrs which isn't bad for 1 1/2 trails plus a ski tour. 

Blowing on lazy, lower main/midway, tubing and the big fan guns at all the intersections.

• Like 4

8 hours ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

I really hope my report earlier didn’t keep you from skiing.  Even in the worst conditions it’s always worth getting out there.  

No not at all. Ended up working late and passed out on the couch. Trust me. I was annoyed with myself for not getting out but plenty of days ahead.

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, enjoralas said:

It'll ALWAYS be Terrain Run. You can't strip a classic like that of it's glory

I wonder how they came up with the name Terrain run?  It used to just be lower sidewinder.  I really wish I saved all my old blue mountain brochures. I used to have an A-Z accordion file with ski brochures and trail maps I picked up at the Philly ski show at the convention center. That’s when Wawa was a novelty for Allentown people.  You had to go to Philly or Down da shore to get Wawa and they didn’t even have touch screens to order.  You gave your order to a person and they wrote down the order on a piece of paper.  Bananas 

2 hours ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

I wonder how they came up with the name Terrain run?  It used to just be lower sidewinder.  I really wish I saved all my old blue mountain brochures. I used to have an A-Z accordion file with ski brochures and trail maps I picked up at the Philly ski show at the convention center. That’s when Wawa was a novelty for Allentown people.  You had to go to Philly or Down da shore to get Wawa and they didn’t even have touch screens to order.  You gave your order to a person and they wrote down the order on a piece of paper.  Bananas 

You can fap off to this site…

https://skimap.org/skiAreas/view/258

Edited by indiggio
  • Boner City 1
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

Also they went from 921 vertical feet in 1988 to 923 vertical feet in 1991 must have been a new geological survey. 

Maybe the tectonic plates under the Poconos and Lehigh County collided within that time and caused Blue Mountain the True Mountain to grow an extra two feet, like Mount Everest is growing 4mm per year.