Zee Lights

skifreak

13 hours ago, indiggio said:

If they wouldn't have blown their wad on the top of Razors for the extra day and blew a bit on top of Coming Soon, they would have been fine, but noooo.

Based on the forecast I'm really hoping they focus on resurfacing what's open. i sure as shit hope they don't waste the marginal temps on the ridiculous amount of snow the nmdw park requires. Put that on hold at this point (sorry @antman12)

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, RidgeRacer said:

Based on the forecast I'm really hoping they focus on resurfacing what's open. i sure as shit hope they don't waste the marginal temps on the ridiculous amount of snow the nmdw park requires. Put that on hold at this point (sorry @antman12)

I agree! And doubt they will. 

4 hours ago, RidgeRacer said:

I think they’ll first focus on resurfacing existing terrain and then reopen coming soon. NMDW still has some nice sized whales.  Probably 2-3 feet lower than Monday. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Johnny Law said:

They had one of the lower fan guns on early,  I can't believe it was blowing snow but they seem to be going all out. 

They better go all out.  I just checked the forecast.  It’s depressing but not as bleak as last week.  We should all be super thankful for the early cold and the Xmas polar vortex..today was like winter lite.  

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

2 minutes ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

They better go all out.  I just checked the forecast.  It’s depressing but not as bleak as last week.  We should all be super thankful for the early cold and the Xmas polar vortex..today was like winter lite.  

Looks like maybe Sunday night it starts to turn but shits been bleak

• Sad 1

12 hours ago, Johnny Law said:

Looks like maybe Sunday night it starts to turn but shits been bleak

Forecasts are just all over the place, even with temps.  I cant stop myself from looking, but i am putting less faith in things even 2-3 days out.  Forget looking a week out, it will just change, and i will be sad.  

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

4 hour tickets are back at Blue.  Should make mornings a little busier.  As I told a few people, the 8 hour only ticket is perfect for the majority who roll out of bed at 830 on their day off and aren’t pulling into the lower lot until I’m debooting it’s cool for them they can take their time ski till 5-6pm if they want.  Now with 4 hour tickets you get the people who don’t have season passes who want to hit it and quit it.  Good for blue for bringing that option back, it was a top complaint on their Facebook comments. 

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

18 minutes ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

4 hour tickets are back at Blue.  Should make mornings a little busier.  As I told a few people, the 8 hour only ticket is perfect for the majority who roll out of bed at 830 on their day off and aren’t pulling into the lower lot until I’m debooting it’s cool for them they can take their time ski till 5-6pm if they want.  Now with 4 hour tickets you get the people who don’t have season passes who want to hit it and quit it.  Good for blue for bringing that option back, it was a top complaint on their Facebook comments. 

Paging @Jersey Tomato bitch and you shall receive. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

28 minutes ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

Good on Blue, wouldn't want them to leave money on the Table

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, saltyant said:

Good on Blue, wouldn't want them to leave money on the Table

They may have made extra money selling only 8 hour tickets..for all the complainers who didn’t go a lot of people shelled out way more Johnny cash to experience a taste of winter in snowless PA. 

I feel like temporarily eliminating the 4 hour pass option is bad for customer goodwill along with charging season pass holders $20 if they forget their pass.  Heck I’ve been using the same pass since 2017-18 season I’m not paying $20.  

Edited by GrilledSteezeSandwich
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

43 minutes ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

They may have made extra money selling only 8 hour tickets..for all the complainers who didn’t go a lot of people shelled out way more Johnny cash to experience a taste of winter in snowless PA. 

I feel like temporarily eliminating the 4 hour pass option is bad for customer goodwill along with charging season pass holders $20 if they forget their pass.  Heck I’ve been using the same pass since 2017-18 season I’m not paying $20.  

I’m still on my 40th anniversary pass.  Feel like I’m owed a new one at this point lol

• Like 3