Zee Lights

skifreak

2 minutes ago, RidgeRacer said:

Where is the park moving to? Or are they just removing a park.

I heard they widened some parts of lower sidewinder and terrain run but don't quote me. It took too much time and effort to open sidewinder as a park and people were raving about how good it skied without the features last year. I'm happy to see the change.

• Like 2

54 minutes ago, RidgeRacer said:
1 hour ago, Ski2Live Live2Ski said:
Double bonus. Gain Sidewinder as a ski trail and ship some boarders off to other mountains.

Seriously? How about you stick to Alta and MRG then... Oh wait no frontier airlines frequent flyer punch cards to those destinations. Disregard.

IMG_1641.JPG

Just now, theprogram4 said:

The hypocrisy of you telling a certain type of people to get shipped somewhere...

Ignorant gapers think snowboarders are the only ones who use terrain parks and are a menace on the slopes.  I bet ski2live gets in people's way perfecting his stem christie..or Chris christie lol

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

True brings up thoughts of the Holocaust. I thought us Jews were a tolerable bunch. 

Jews are cool and I don't have as much of a problem with ski2live as you guys. yesterdsy morning I thought jfDan was cool, but now I'm wishing an accident on him.  Praise be to the snow gods

7 minutes ago, theprogram4 said:

Jews are cool and I don't have as much of a problem with ski2live as you guys. yesterdsy morning I thought jfDan was cool, but now I'm wishing an accident on him.  Praise be to the snow gods

That's terrible, but I bet you are wishing an accident on me too.

• Sad 1

8 minutes ago, theprogram4 said:

na, he wanted to see harm come to me.  you dont have to like me, but to take advantage of stuff ive struggled with as a child is fucked up.  i simply figured 2 can play that game

I don't understand these childhood struggles.  I didn't think you were good looking enough to be molested. 

13 minutes ago, theprogram4 said:

ive never been molested...

I just assumed you had a good childhood growing up in an affluent household and having parents pay for your college and what not.  Sorry if you have skeletons in your closet.  I had a rough childhood as well. The one time we went to Disney world we didn't even say at a Disney resort we stayed in motherfucking kissemee and my mom often bought store brand pop tarts.