PSA — another Blue "Sweet Deal" today

enjoralas

Getting charged per lead makes sense...the non real numbers I'm sure are figured into the equation. 80% real numbers sounds pretty good.

The craziest is at least a few times my customers have tried to sell me something. Recently a customer came in with a photo of his parents tombstone and rudimentary measurements and asked for pricing info. It was around $5,000 and he said he didn't have money for it then launched into a sales presentation with various promotional items like pens that doubles as a Styllus and refrigerator magnets. He was even trying to engage the office manager and tossed her some swag...

Another time recently an older husband and wife were shopping for a tombstone and at some point asked us who did our printing and I said Nacci and they said wow they're expensive my son owns a printing business. They never bought just shopping and a few days later I had a voicemail from their son saying he heard we needed printing services. Shit is hilarious...I love that approach pretend you want to buy something and then end up trying to sell them..the old switcheroo.

Shadows I see you are busy adding updates to your Facebook business page. The question I have is how are you going to get people to come to and like your Facebook business page?? For now it's just me Johnny law, VTMark and two others who see all the updates.

You might want to start a personal Facebook page and then invite all those people to like your business page.

• 5 weeks later...

I see Blue is offering 6 midweek tix for $165. I imagine these are blacked out for holidays. Anyone know blackout dates for aure?

Blackout dates would be Xmas to New Years week and presidents week. Anything thing that says holidays on their website would be blacked out. MBIke Mike usually sells six packs of weekday tickets for cheaper than that.

• Like 1

Blackout dates would be Xmas to New Years week and presidents week. Anything thing that says holidays on their website would be blacked out. MBIke Mike usually sells six packs of weekday tickets for cheaper than that.

These are actually good on Friday, (Blue's new "weekend" day) Last time i had Mbikes, they were not.  not sure if Mikes have changed.  

• 3 months later...

Bump for the Ski Ride and Dine deal going back on sale at Sweet Deals. Monday at 9am get a package including 2 midweek 8 hr lifts and a single $40 food credit to Slopeside for $50. A really great deal.

http://www.sweetdealscumulus.com/deal/allentown/blue-mountain-ski-resort-

Read the restrictions, it will expire before it is even usable. 

• Valid for 2017-2018 season only
  • Voucher will expire on 03/31/2017
  • Like 1