PSA — another Blue "Sweet Deal" today

enjoralas

When are the price increase? I dont feel like looking.I dont see where is says 449 anywhere. Says 750 for 16-17

This is for 17-18...Atomic Jeff sent me this. I assume it was in an email.

“We are excited to announce our biggest Season Pass savings of the year! The 2017-2018 season will be our 40th anniversary, and we are celebrating by giving you 40% off on next year's Season Pass- but DON'T WAIT! There are limited quantities available at these prices!

Adult Peak Pass - $449”

• Like 1

“We are excited to announce our biggest Season Pass savings of the year! The 2017-2018 season will be our 40th anniversary, and we are celebrating by giving you 40% off on next year's Season Pass- but DON'T WAIT! There are limited quantities available at these prices!

Adult Peak Pass - $449”

Just saw that! Crazy good deal. #bluemymind

Yeah normal all days pass. How bout dah??attachicon.gifimage.png

Kyle you been busy with hockey. 4 times?? Wow just wow.

Hockey is only one or two nights a week, lately it's just been busy weekends or working OT/saving money. I'm going to Pittsburgh next weekend for the penguins/flyers outdoor game so I've delegated some skiing money towards that.

I also go to about 4 or 5 flyers games a month so that's about $500 a month.

Hockey is only one or two nights a week, lately it's just been busy weekends or working OT/saving money. I'm going to Pittsburgh next weekend for the penguins/flyers outdoor game so I've delegated some skiing money towards that.

I also go to about 4 or 5 flyers games a month so that's about $500 a month.

Wow didn't know flyers tickets were so much. I just looked it up and they're good this year could make the playoffs.

Is the outdoor game at the Pirates stadium? Three rivers stadium??

That $500 is including beer, food, parking (if I ever pay for it) gas etc.

It's at heinz field.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Do you tailgate for hockey games??? I went to a couple hockey games in college. University of Vermont had a top hockey team.

I looked it up and three rivers stadium isn't even there anymore lol but I haven't been to Pittsburgh since 1994

Do you tailgate for hockey games??? I went to a couple hockey games in college. University of Vermont had a top hockey team.

I looked it up and three rivers stadium isn't even there anymore lol but I haven't been to Pittsburgh since 1994

Sometimes for the Saturday 1pm games in October and end of march/April since the weather is nice. Most of the time we just go to xfinity live before the games to grab a few beers as its a little bit cheaper than in the stadium..... plus they have the victory beer hall so dirt wolf is plentiful

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Nice my friend who lives in philly was telling me about Xfinity live I guess it's the old Soectrum.

It's a fun place. I'd avoid it on Friday and Saturday nights unless you like being around sloppy drunk girls who can barely walk and brodudes talking about how "great" northern liberties is and how south Philly is practically the ghetto.
  • Like 1

Adult Peak Pass - $449”

i still dont see anywhere to buy this

• Like 1