Gardening

momskeeztoo

• 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
48 minutes ago, skifreak said:

Finally broke down and bought a rototiller for my John Deere 1025r. Should have done it a long time ago. Heres a pic of my uncle trying it out last weekend.

20210325_125911.jpg

20210403_171737.jpg

Nice, my little  roto shit the bed last season. ended up renting one. I can rent for like 10 years on what a  new one cost just to use one day a year...

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, mbike-ski said:

Nice, my little  roto shit the bed last season. ended up renting one. I can rent for like 10 years on what a  new one cost just to use one day a year...

I hear you. Thats why it took me forever to buy one. But I am not going to lie this thing was worth every penny. I tilled almost all the neighbors gardens too to be neighborly. 

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
4 hours ago, toast21602 said:

Pennsylvania's newest crop: 

https://www.nytimes.com/2021/05/26/business/lehigh-valley-warehouses-ecommerce.html

I'm happy to be mostly surrounded by preserved farmland and away from major roadways out here.

we do a shitload of work in that area.  There is one site up there where the drainage for the building and parking lot is this maze of underground pipes.  Its an engineering disaster as there have been sinkholes there that could swallow trucks.  the last i heard the one corner of the building was starting to crack due to whats going on underneath.  We were stockpiling materials at the job because we were there so often filling holes back in.  

• 3 weeks later...
On 6/4/2021 at 2:12 AM, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

Watching Toast garden makes the ladies wetter than an otters pockets. 

Make sure you get a fresh pair of panties before you read on...

The weather has been great for the garden this year. Tomatoes, peppers, and beans are doing incredibly well. As are the root veggies like our potatoes, beets, and carrots. What has really been doing well are our greens. The cools nights has really helped produce tons of lettuce and spinach. We haven't had to buy greens since mid-May and have been have salads daily. The squash and cantaloupe were just transplanted last weekend and are already starting to vine all over. Out early season blueberries are doing great, and the late season blueberries will probably come in when our raspberries do. My dog has now learned how to eat blueberries directly off of the bush. I'm not too pleased about that... 

IMG_4333.thumb.jpeg.5188fb45bf7707399d56c4a49a9b84d5.jpeg

IMG_4334.thumb.jpeg.f87f87ee7ec23cc8ae7fa35deb6ff921.jpeg

IMG_4336.thumb.jpeg.9f35b471210a5c46027d88221fbd56fe.jpeg

IMG_4313.thumb.jpeg.f00801f4e3c9522237fc5d57000addab.jpeg

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Confused 1

• 2 weeks later...