12/20/17 - Ice, ice, baby...

indiggio

I don't think I've gone to the shitter without my iPhone since 2009..before that I was stuck reading magazines or the back of a shampoo bottle.  As a kid I had a world map shower curtain so learned all the countries 
Get a tablet for the shitter. I can't stomach the thought of taking something that I put on my face into the shitter with me. Tablets are perfect for the terlet

1 minute ago, RidgeRacer said:
9 minutes ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:
I don't think I've gone to the shitter without my iPhone since 2009..before that I was stuck reading magazines or the back of a shampoo bottle.  As a kid I had a world map shower curtain so learned all the countries 

Get a tablet for the shitter. I can't stomach the thought of taking something that I put on my face into the shitter with me. Tablets are perfect for the terlet

It's not like I get 💩 on my 📱 and I've never had a tablet just so used to my iPhone.  

2 minutes ago, enjoralas said:

You're not the hero we wanted, but the hero we deserve.

Yup I'm a hero like Robert DeNiro..I pave my own path..even when the haters laugh..sticking my neck out like a full grown giraffe..pass it off to Root cause I did my half.....

Hey GSS here's a pizza slice you can eat it on the way to Paradise..and then touch the sky..wow Mr. Steeze you're really wise..

Root that's true let's harmonize..add JLaw to the mix pink helmet that's no disguise..Grilled Steeze is a hero he is really nice Root even gave him a pizza slice a pizza slice yeah a pizza slice he didn't even have to think about it twice cause he's really nice yes he shares his beers listening to Tears for Fears cause everybody wants to rule the world 🌎 

6 minutes ago, Shadows said:

it bothers me that your name shows up as 

GrilledSteezeSand

wich

Wow are you a little OCD?  Shows up fully for me. Fuck I'm getting nothing done so far today only did one purchase order so far.  I should be up at Blue with Indiggio working on my goggle tan. 

IMG_1984.PNG

• Like 1

3 hours ago, indiggio said:

I think I did see you on Paradise then, but I wasn't sure of the jacket colors and I didn't want to make a fool of myself asking someone.  Well, a bigger fool than usual, that is.

I was skiing like garbage, as usual. Can't stop shoving my tails around instead of making decent turns. My friend took a video and it was appalling. Lesson time.

5a3bd29f0ac98_ParadiseDec2017.png.631ec313d9086930fb14e69145140cbf.png

3 minutes ago, Shadows said:

Thats was me on monday. Ran around from 8-3 all day doing stuff but didnt actually get anything done. Finally i was just like fuck it im going skiing tomorrow.

We're pretty slow now...if we weren't closing tomorrow at noon until January 2nd I wouldn't be here.  The office manager always can find stuff..me if it's not vital I don't wanna do it...I could file in the closet or laminate design cards but I'd rather just keep refreshing PASR and FB and go to the farmers market soon.  

8 minutes ago, SallyCat said:

I was skiing like garbage, as usual. Can't stop shoving my tails around instead of making decent turns. My friend took a video and it was appalling. Lesson time.

5a3bd29f0ac98_ParadiseDec2017.png.631ec313d9086930fb14e69145140cbf.png

Hands forward ass up!!! Again hands forward ass up..if you don't have a more aggressive stance you'll be kicking it in the backseat which makes you tail gun.  

A run like tuts lane is perfect for trying to stay more forward. I was working on it myself Tuesday night..12 days into the season and I'm definitely not at 100% yet. 

And why are your goggles up??  Doesn't that bother your eyes?

Edited by GrilledSteezeSandwich

5 minutes ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

We're pretty slow now...if we weren't closing tomorrow at noon until January 2nd I wouldn't be here.  The office manager always can find stuff..me if it's not vital I don't wanna do it...I could file in the closet or laminate design cards but I'd rather just keep refreshing PASR and FB and go to the farmers market soon.  

we're going to chirstkildmarket today.

4 minutes ago, Shadows said:

Im down with all that. Good times. 

I went to breakfast at the flying egg the other day...one of the waiters sees me around all the time at his other job. He goes "i knew you had class" lol

How was the flying egg?  What did you get there?  I like Billy's diner in downtown Allentown if I want a classy breakfast or Jumbars in Bethlehem. 

3 minutes ago, SallyCat said:

It was warm; I just forgot to put 'em down

Glad you are back here on PASR. We actually skied with a few of your ski diva friends a few weeks ago at Blue second weekend of the season. TinyMoose, Guitar and two other ladies.  They said they skied with you last year at Elk

28 minutes ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

Glad you are back here on PASR. We actually skied with a few of your ski diva friends a few weeks ago at Blue second weekend of the season. TinyMoose, Guitar and two other ladies.  They said they skied with you last year at Elk

Hey, thanks for the critique!  Most instructor's I've had are sort of vague and too nice.  I need someone to yell at me when I do bad shit, not tell me to "let the ski do the work...blah, blah."  I've been an athlete all my life and am used to blunt, sardonic coaches shouting at me in the moment so I can correct in the moment. I'm out there at Blue all the time because I want to get better; I don't want to be a groomer-bound  f-ing intermediate my whole life. Is there like a Bobby Knight-style instructor around? Because I would hire that guy. 

Yeah, I love the SkiDiva site and the many awesome women there,  but I don't do their trips anymore; generally prefer to ski solo. Most of the local Divas are less-than-charmed by my company. Which is fair enough, really.

5a3bf97f4238c_2WolfPack.png.e62da035c5e4df2017dd7cb9d1583d02.png

• Like 2

2 hours ago, SallyCat said:

Hey, thanks for the critique!  Most instructor's I've had are sort of vague and too nice.  I need someone to yell at me when I do bad shit, not tell me to "let the ski do the work...blah, blah."  I've been an athlete all my life and am used to blunt, sardonic coaches shouting at me in the moment so I can correct in the moment. I'm out there at Blue all the time because I want to get better; I don't want to be a groomer-bound  f-ing intermediate my whole life. Is there like a Bobby Knight-style instructor around? Because I would hire that guy. 

Yeah, I love the SkiDiva site and the many awesome women there,  but I don't do their trips anymore; generally prefer to ski solo. Most of the local Divas are less-than-charmed by my company. Which is fair enough, really.

5a3bf97f4238c_2WolfPack.png.e62da035c5e4df2017dd7cb9d1583d02.png

Come ski the bumps with us, we'll tell you what you're doing wrong and surely the bumps will tell you also!

• Like 1